Author Topic: 1a4ysu and coach  (Read 55009 times)

Offline GOPENNY

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: 1a4ysu and coach
« Reply #90 on: December 03, 2014, 08:04:56 PM »
I checked with my cousin, she knows the family. Oh, no Bo, is the coach's nickname. His name I think she said is Mark Anthony Pelini. The coach's son, she said is also Mark. He plays for Nebraska and his dad. I don't think the player Pelini is ready to be a coach, I think it is dad Mark senior.

Offline GOPENNY

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 03, 2014, 08:56:34 PM »
Good assistants can make a million ...like Pat Narduzzi at Michigan State. Funny you guys are not bringing him up again. LOL

My friend's uncle knows or knew Pat Narduzzi. She said her uncle says that Pat Narduzzi played for his dad. Pat Narduzzi's dad was Bill. My friends uncle said that  Pat Narduzzi played for his dad during the Coach's final year at YSU in 1984 or 1985. I am not sure what year she said. My friends uncle says that Pat Narduzzi's salary at Michigan State University is around $513,000 not a million. That is what he says. Not a million.

ValleyTalk

« Reply #92 on: December 03, 2014, 10:38:03 PM »
Good assistants can make a million ...like Pat Narduzzi at Michigan State. Funny you guys are not bringing him up again. LOL

My friend's uncle knows or knew Pat Narduzzi. She said her uncle says that Pat Narduzzi played for his dad. Pat Narduzzi's dad was Bill. My friends uncle said that  Pat Narduzzi played for his dad during the Coach's final year at YSU in 1984 or 1985. I am not sure what year she said. My friends uncle says that Pat Narduzzi's salary at Michigan State University is around $513,000 not a million. That is what he says. Not a million.
Try $904,000: http://archive.lansingstatejournal.com/article/20140225/GW01/302250046/MSU-nearly-doubles-pay-Dantonio-Narduzzi
« Last Edit: December 03, 2014, 10:38:38 PM by ValleyTalk »

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 03, 2014, 10:57:55 PM »
just a shot in the dark...1a4ysu and GoPenny the same person?

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2014, 11:36:12 PM »
Very perceptive hoops.  And throw in a few additional names as well.  All one person.

ValleyTalk

« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2014, 07:30:27 AM »
Both seem to sound like robots.

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 04, 2014, 08:33:10 AM »
Both seem to sound like robots.
my thought exactly.  As a Penguin and Gopher fan these coaching searches are killing me.  I don't think Jerry Kill is a "sexy" choice for these bigger programs but there is nothing "sexy" about Jerry Kill....but all he does in win.

Offline GOPENNY

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 04, 2014, 10:49:48 AM »
The problem with our students is that they are TOO drunk to make it through an entire game.
Well that and the fact that our marketing department is TERRIBLE!!!!

The problem is I don't drink and should have been drunk for the last three games.  That and the fact that our marketing department is TERRIBLE.

Drunk college kids.  Who would have thought?

One of my students was very supportive for the football program. He went to every home game as well as the Pitt game last year. Most of the time, he would lose his voice (from shouting too much on Saturdays) in my Monday classes.
He did not go to a single game this year because he was disappointed in the coaching staff.
If he was indicative of our typically student body, that might be the reason why they did not attend the games.

Hmmmmmmmm you may have something there?

Offline GOPENNY

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 04, 2014, 03:58:16 PM »
COACH MARROW, COACH MARROW he is our man
   COACH MARROW, COACH MARROW  if he can't do it
        NOBODY can.

I think he is my favorite. He is doing really fine at Kentucky

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator