Author Topic: YSU COULD STILL GET IN!!!  (Read 5871 times)

Offline JP21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
YSU COULD STILL GET IN!!!
« on: November 23, 2014, 09:19:48 AM »
Just heard from a very very reliable source that YSU may still get in.  The committee has taken a liking to the fight of our mighty Guins and feel sorry that we haven't made it many years so we may get in, plus we draw well for away playoff games.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 09:24:41 AM by JP21 »

Offline nova75

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU COULD STILL GET IN!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:35:24 AM »
This could be THE funniest post in the history if this board.

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 09:40:13 AM »
JP21 must have been out late last night

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2014, 09:46:53 AM »
Too many jager bombs at the bar last night I see...

Spiderlegs

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 09:56:05 AM »
If you look at the number of teams with eight D-I wins, its theoretically possible. This is like the committee taking UNI seriously last year when it had a 7-5 record.  Once all the factors were considered, it was hard to justify the inclusion of UNI last year, and I think UNI's case last year was much stronger than ours this year.

Offline nova75

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2014, 10:05:07 AM »
They don't deserve to get in. Nowhere near where they need to be. Would be an embarrassment to have a home game in front of 1,000 people.

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2014, 10:05:49 AM »
Yes, possible, but I'd say a 1-2% likelihood.  If YSU was at least competitive with NDSU, then I'd say 10-20% likelihood.  There are four other Valley teams with better at large resumes. 

Last year's 8-4 YSU team had a powerful argument....this year's is much weaker....
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:06:31 AM by Penguin Nation »
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 10:19:26 AM »
Just heard from a very very reliable source that YSU may still get in.  The committee has taken a liking to the fight of our mighty Guins and feel sorry that we haven't made it many years so we may get in, plus we draw well for away playoff games.

Yes, I definitely agree.  I also agree that Gore and the Scientists are spot-on with the Global Warming.....errrrrrr Climate Change Bullsh**, Boy George and Culture Club belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Bill Cosby has only had sex with his wife.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

ValleyTalk

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2014, 10:51:08 AM »

Yes, I definitely agree.  I also agree that Gore and the Scientists are spot-on with the Global Warming.....errrrrrr Climate Change Bullsh**, Boy George and Culture Club belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Bill Cosby has only had sex with his wife.
I missed your right wing red meat! I need someone to take on Paladin and his liberal ways.

How sweet were the election results 2 weeks ago?!

Also, we do not deserve to get in. WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Offline pittsburghpenguin

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2014, 11:11:19 AM »
Indiana state made it in.

Offline Karl Hungus

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 12:23:59 PM »
Lecter, is that on the same list as Clinton did not inhale , Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson are reverends , and you can keep your health provider ?