Author Topic: Beginning of the END?  (Read 13558 times)

Offline JFootball2

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Beginning of the END?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2014, 08:40:36 PM »
Since when it is a penalty for players on the sidelines to wave their hands Jfootball? Were those the rules when you played in your flag football league?

ah, once again, you have nothing better to do in your life then spend a tuesday night trolling and making personal attacks, doesn't get any more worthless and pathetic then that folks

you know you cant clap on the field because its considered simulating a snap right? then again you dont know very much

ohiofootball

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2014, 08:44:09 PM »
I know you can't do it on the field...The poster asked about the players on the field AND on the sidelines? You are the one making personal attacks about Montgomery and spreading rumors about him being let go at the end of the season. What is your extreme hatred towards him?

Offline JFootball2

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2014, 08:49:10 PM »
I know you can't do it on the field...The poster asked about the players on the field AND on the sidelines? You are the one making personal attacks about Montgomery and spreading rumors about him being let go at the end of the season. What is your extreme hatred towards him?

Where did i say anything about it being on the sidelines troll...go ahead...ill wait.  and no im not making personal attacks, im stating absolute facts and guess what, im allowed to attack the coaching staff, theres no rules against it just because you have a man-crush on montgomery, you dont like it? get the hell out then. but it is however a rule to make personal attacks to posters like you have done to me countless times. how about the fact he's the most overrated coach and has never produced anything worthwhile for YSU in his coaching career? thats good enough for me to hate him and i will post it every week, why? because im allowed. Deal with it.

ohiofootball

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2014, 09:01:19 PM »
BTW. How come the fans were smart enough to clap their hands & try to throw WIU's timing off; yet none of the linebackers or players on the sidelines were told to do it? Such simple little things that make a difference in a ball game. Is that a penalty now? Possibly we were worried about it spooking our own?

Let's not forget how bad the officiating was. NO excuses, but they were very poor

yes that is a penalty, been that way for a very long time now

Look above... the poster asked about linebacker and players on the sidelines... you responded with "yes that is a penalty" and didn't specify what was a penalty.

You can make any comments you want about any coach you want.... I have stated that many times. I just will continue to correct your inaccurate statements when I know the truth. I don't have a man crush on Montgomery, I just understand the game of football and coaching strategies because of my personal experience.

Offline JFootball2

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2014, 09:22:39 PM »
BTW. How come the fans were smart enough to clap their hands & try to throw WIU's timing off; yet none of the linebackers or players on the sidelines were told to do it? Such simple little things that make a difference in a ball game. Is that a penalty now? Possibly we were worried about it spooking our own?

Let's not forget how bad the officiating was. NO excuses, but they were very poor

yes that is a penalty, been that way for a very long time now

Look above... the poster asked about linebacker and players on the sidelines... you responded with "yes that is a penalty" and didn't specify what was a penalty.

You can make any comments you want about any coach you want.... I have stated that many times. I just will continue to correct your inaccurate statements when I know the truth. I don't have a man crush on Montgomery, I just understand the game of football and coaching strategies because of my personal experience.

No my statements are not incorrect, no you dont know the truth, thats been proven countless times here

Offline ohiofootball

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2014, 09:44:56 PM »
Proven by whom? YOU???? What a joke!
You have no playing experience and no coaching experience other than Xbox or PS!!! Go enjoy those games and good luck!

Offline JFootball2

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2014, 09:46:58 PM »
Proven by whom? YOU???? What a joke!
You have no playing experience and no coaching experience other than Xbox or PS!!! Go enjoy those games and good luck!

a worthless troll calling facts a joke, oh my thats funny