Author Topic: YSU- Stubbs or Bryan?  (Read 3659 times)

Offline seanbryan3

• Royal Penguin
  • 18 hours away and faithful.
    • View Profile
YSU- Stubbs or Bryan?
« on: October 04, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »
Is there a reason why we do not throw the ball to either Stubbs or Bryan? No drags or anything..?  Seems like we struggle after our first read on the offensive side of the ball. After the first minute of the game today I was excited as we scored in 3 plays and attacked, then it went back to the typical bullsh**. Great game though defensively though!  fb fb Go Guins, nice to be 4-1 at least.
"Consistency is better than rare moments of greatness" Let's Go Guins!

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU- Stubbs or Bryan?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2014, 02:05:29 PM »
Ask the guru aka Montgomery.....  :(

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2014, 03:03:18 PM »
Is there a reason why we do not throw the ball to either Stubbs or Bryan? No drags or anything..?  Seems like we struggle after our first read on the offensive side of the ball. After the first minute of the game today I was excited as we scored in 3 plays and attacked, then it went back to the typical bullsh**. Great game though defensively though!  fb fb Go Guins, nice to be 4-1 at least.

It could be: Nadia was too short to see over the OL and Stubbs & Bryan were too short to be seen by Nadia.

Offline DoubleE

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2014, 03:15:25 PM »

It could be: Nadia was too short to see over the OL and Stubbs & Bryan were too short to be seen by Nadia.

During the game today on 5 yard curls to the outside he would stare down the reciever and then almost get picked off (the CB is 5 yards away from the reciever when the ball is thrown and they were jumping the pass and almost had 2 or 3 pick 6s because of it)

He has too weak an arm to throw the ball deep or to the outside reciever

Offline seanbryan3

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2014, 03:38:21 PM »
Zero creativity on the offensive side of the ball.

Spiderlegs

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2014, 03:44:08 PM »
I don't think it is an "or."  I like how Stubbs is used. This year there has not been as much effort to spread out the passes as there was last year. Spreading out the offense more would mean Bryan is utilized more.

Offline seanbryan3

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2014, 03:57:54 PM »
Zero creativity anymore. . Wins a win though.