Author Topic: Live Press Conference Totally Ghetto  (Read 3433 times)

Offline robmat2571

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Live Press Conference Totally Ghetto
« on: February 05, 2014, 12:42:28 PM »
I realize that only 50 people watched this event but... an absolute embarrassment.  No sound for the video clips and then the totally ghetto backdrop being hung on the wall prior to Wolf's press conference.  Does YSU even have a real press room?  Really felt bad about this live feed.  VERY VERY low budget.  Just my 2 cents.  Welcome new recruits.  Let's win!

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
Re: Live Press Conference Totally Ghetto
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 01:09:04 PM »
First, I'm only early on in evaluating this years recruits -- seen film on some but not on others. Eventually I'll see them all.  However, I'm EXTREMELY disappointed. The area they SHOULD have recruited they blew -- DL and specifically NT/DT. Instead, they have shown their hand of screwing up recruiting of OL.  Safe to say that the recruiting of the last  couple of years they have guessed badly   on  and there is a wild scramble to add OL to make up for the strike-outs they racked up. They won't admit it, but its obvious as hell.

I fear they have done little to address the  urgent  needs on D while trying to make up for the mistakes they recruited previously for OL.  Shame.

Offline ScarletRook

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 01:44:51 PM »
But I thought Tresey was a genius

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 02:56:59 PM »
It is really hard to form an opinion when so many of the recruits come from great distances.  I can not decide if it is a good thing or a bad thing that about half of the recruits had attended Wolford's summer camps.  I certainly was shocked to see only one defensive lineman on our list.  Hard to believe that those guys that got dominated by SDSU in the last game are going to morph into quality players.