Author Topic: Cleveland State Game  (Read 17470 times)

Offline Wonderball

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Cleveland State Game
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 06:53:39 AM »

Sorry I didn't see anything about CSU that was so good that DJ., Kam or Ryan couldn't play for them.

Good thing we have KP ;)

I agree wholeheartedly, but you all act like he is out there by himself. He is not and there are 4 people on the other team as well that he isnt guarding. KP wants the ball and his teammates know that and give it to him anytime they can. He has a green light to do whatever he wants. Every player including some of the starters do not have that because they are young. Give credit, but don't discredit the rest of the team.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 01:15:29 PM »

Sorry I didn't see anything about CSU that was so good that DJ., Kam or Ryan couldn't play for them.

Good thing we have KP ;)

I agree wholeheartedly, but you all act like he is out there by himself. He is not and there are 4 people on the other team as well that he isnt guarding. KP wants the ball and his teammates know that and give it to him anytime they can. He has a green light to do whatever he wants. Every player including some of the starters do not have that because they are young. Give credit, but don't discredit the rest of the team.

Hard to argue your point, except in certain games like this one where one player scores half the teams total points....

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2014, 05:51:17 PM »
I still can't believe how small the crowds are.   I remember in the 70s Beeghley was SRO for freaking Gannon.

Offline Petey

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2014, 05:59:40 PM »
Buck, those were fun times!!  Covington,Bently,Moore, Gaston..could go on and on! Do remember the rainbow jumpers from Tony Mitchel.? They came straight down to the hoop!

GOOOOO GUINS!!!

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »
Gaston, man I have not heard that name for a while.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2014, 03:50:56 PM »
Petey,who was Bently.  Only name I didn't recognize.  Also,Frank Andrews and Gerald Parks.

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 08:00:16 PM »
Probably Claude Bentley from North High who played for YSU in the early 70's--he passed away last summer and was well known and respected by many in the area.