Author Topic: Football Game Televised Saturday!  (Read 13480 times)

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Football Game Televised Saturday!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »
Time Warner Cable in Warren does not carry MyYTV in their HD channels. However, the quality of the broadcast was very good in comparison to those broadcast from the away games.

Offline rayI09

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2013, 12:04:52 PM »
they need to get rid of chad krispinsky and find someone else to do the myytv games and the fifth quarter show. he is annoying and doesn't do a good job at either. the fifth quarter show sound more like a support group than it does a football show

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2013, 12:16:33 PM »
they need to get rid of chad krispinsky and find someone else to do the myytv games and the fifth quarter show. he is annoying and doesn't do a good job at either. the fifth quarter show sound more like a support group than it does a football show

HAHA. Finally somebody said it.

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2013, 05:05:23 PM »
Yes, he is a little loud, but at least he loves YSU and has passion for the teams he covers. To say just get rid of someone in this day and age is not the way to go. He has probably worked all his life for that job, and I'm sure he is critiqued on his performance.  I thought Rob Schmidt was always annoying, but he has the job he has worked for and you can't take that away from them.  Both have no doubt worked hard to get those jobs!

Spiderlegs

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2013, 10:34:48 PM »
Not sure our announcers are getting enough credit here. They understand the teams and the players' abilities, and actually bring some insight to the game. Just listen to announcers for many opposing teams and you'll see what I mean.

kforbs126

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2013, 10:58:57 AM »

Bingo!  He is probably the worst broadcaster I've heard.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2013, 11:43:36 AM »
Chad just gets too excited. I like the fact that he is a penguin fan and I give him slack because of it. Moronsky was not a penguin fan and I always felt he was obtuse in his knowledge and assessments.

Chad know FCS dootball better than Sammarone. Sammarone needs to brush up on his knowlege of FCS football if he wants to get better as a color guy. He needs to follow FCS news outlets and messgage boards for a few years before he finishes his learning curve.

I think hannon is very good. He needs to give the game clock more often. And give yards per play more. But otherwise he is fine.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2013, 12:07:13 PM »
No offense but why does Dave Sess do the color on tv with Chad? Did Sess ever play football? I'd rather have a former player or somebody related to the football program on there.... I love Sanmarone on radio lol. The guy goes crazy and tells it how he sees it.

kforbs126

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2013, 02:54:18 PM »
Sorry but he gets way too excited on almost every play even when YSU turns the ball over or gives up a big play.