Author Topic: Late Hit  (Read 11575 times)

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Late Hit
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2013, 09:36:58 PM »
Smith was a thug all game...he was on our side a lot and right in front of the YSU team he was giving receivers the business late after the whistle..I think when the play was over there was a little extra curricular going on and that fueled Wolf.  There were a lot of bad spots...on both sides of the ball...but as they say...if you allow the refs to take a game away then you never deserved to win...don't let the refs decide the game...let your play on the field decide!!!

GO GUINS
Well maybe your receivers should have shut him up by catching a TD pass on him. I am sure your receivers we just angels the whole game and never talked any garbage to him to start things. I am sure you fans were right down on the field and could hear every word. Try anything you can to deflect from the fact you lost the game by complaining about everything but your teams performance. Your own message board has no threads about what your team did wrong to lose the game, only complaints about the Bison. They ruined the anthem, they hit our QB, #6 was smack talking. Face it, your O-line play stunk and that's why your QBs got blown up, your coach has control issues on the field and should have gotten at least 5 penalties for being on the field during a play. You coach say in his post game interview "no excuses" then goes on talking about excuses and whining about NDSU players should be ejected, you coach is a D-bag. You O-line and D-line were terrible, you have no pass defense, that is why you lost. But go ahead and avoid the issues your team has, after all, you coach does.

Don't be so shy, tell us what you really think!

Obviously you care more about what YSU fans are thinking then we care about you folks.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2013, 10:41:27 PM »
Smith was a thug all game...he was on our side a lot and right in front of the YSU team he was giving receivers the business late after the whistle..I think when the play was over there was a little extra curricular going on and that fueled Wolf.  There were a lot of bad spots...on both sides of the ball...but as they say...if you allow the refs to take a game away then you never deserved to win...don't let the refs decide the game...let your play on the field decide!!!

GO GUINS
Well maybe your receivers should have shut him up by catching a TD pass on him. I am sure your receivers we just angels the whole game and never talked any garbage to him to start things. I am sure you fans were right down on the field and could hear every word. Try anything you can to deflect from the fact you lost the game by complaining about everything but your teams performance. Your own message board has no threads about what your team did wrong to lose the game, only complaints about the Bison. They ruined the anthem, they hit our QB, #6 was smack talking. Face it, your O-line play stunk and that's why your QBs got blown up, your coach has control issues on the field and should have gotten at least 5 penalties for being on the field during a play. You coach say in his post game interview "no excuses" then goes on talking about excuses and whining about NDSU players should be ejected, you coach is a D-bag. You O-line and D-line were terrible, you have no pass defense, that is why you lost. But go ahead and avoid the issues your team has, after all, you coach does.

With all due respect TennBison....I don't read one person using any of this thread as an excuse.  They're just commenting on what was thought to be a late hit......no excuses.  I've pulled some of the comments from the actual game thread.  I can get more if you'd like?

"YSU is just out manned and out coached. The kids are playing hard but NDSU is just 2 steps ahead of YSU."

"I know it's not over yet but man the guys are starting to look gassed.."

"Really Wolf? You are a coach not a player. Stay off the field!"

"I wrote a song below 

Turn out the lights the party's over... Can't even kick a field goal.. Can't blame the defense.. because the coach get's unsportsman like conduct callssssss... leave the defense on the field for most of the game... I'll hear that #12 was hurt that's why YSU lost.. Now the D comes up with their second turnover but the uninformed will still blame the defense for all YSU's woes.. The Offense with the 3rd string QB capitalizes off the Defenses great work.. Now #7 shows off his arm and throws the ball 55 yards to a Bizooooonnnn!! Can't blame the Defense... can't blame the Defense... "

"It hurts to say YSU shouldn't have been on the same field today. Thoroughly out played by a team who didn't even break a sweat. For the most part, the Bison did what ever they wanted. "

"The team clearly lacks composure and confidence....... There is NO calming influence and thats just the beginning of the characteristics that this TEAM lacks.........."

"Offensive Line got ran over all day. Just got beat by a better football team.... Need to get healthy. MUST win next week"

Do any of those look like excuses to you???  I think not my friend. 

Offline TennBison

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2013, 10:55:29 PM »

GO GUINS

You are an F'ing idiot go away. Not one person on here said that YSU lost the game over a penalty actually it is the contrary. We have won our fair share of NC's and we know what a team that wins it looks like. You don't have to tell us about our line play. We know about those issues. Your fan base is the most annoying buch of homers I've ever seen. Go play with yourself in the daily bizon circle jerk you all have on AGS.

Your fan base started this thread. You act as if your team does not have penalties. Well they were call for a penalty. If you want to say that YSU was at fault look at the stats, YSU is the 7th least penalized team in the FCS.
What does that have to do with you getting beat against NDSU, who cares if your the least penalized, did that help you beat UNI, or NDSU, nope. Get your homers on AGS who were talking all kinds of sh**(and they use the same names they do here), to take the blame for the Bison fans being here.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2013, 10:28:50 AM »

GO GUINS

You are an F'ing idiot go away. Not one person on here said that YSU lost the game over a penalty actually it is the contrary. We have won our fair share of NC's and we know what a team that wins it looks like. You don't have to tell us about our line play. We know about those issues. Your fan base is the most annoying buch of homers I've ever seen. Go play with yourself in the daily bizon circle jerk you all have on AGS.

Your fan base started this thread. You act as if your team does not have penalties. Well they were call for a penalty. If you want to say that YSU was at fault look at the stats, YSU is the 7th least penalized team in the FCS.
What does that have to do with you getting beat against NDSU, who cares if your the least penalized, did that help you beat UNI, or NDSU, nope. Get your homers on AGS who were talking all kinds of sh**(and they use the same names they do here), to take the blame for the Bison fans being here.

None of the YSU fans on AGS made any excuses for the call. Show us exaclty who and what makes you think what you think. You are an f'ing retard

Offline SoupCity

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2013, 10:35:42 AM »
Hell, your people are still posting crap from that game....didn't it end like a month ago already.  You all need to relieve that YSU hard-on you have.

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2013, 03:27:06 PM »
Sounds to me like they still have some butthurt from when Hess beat the invincibles in the Fargodome--let it go the Bison won and the world is still turning. fb