Author Topic: Guins vs. NDSU - in Game Thread  (Read 33576 times)

kforbs126

Re: Guins vs. NDSU - in Game Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2013, 03:03:07 PM »
With Hess out I don't think we can keep up with NDSU if they start scoring.

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 03:07:06 PM »
Feel like the defense is going to need to score at least one today. I don't have a great deal of faith that the defense is going to force too many punts.

Well not a score, but Peterman's interception certainly saved a touchdown.  Would be very fortunate if we can get out of here only 14-7 at halftime - going to take a few first downs though.

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 03:22:50 PM »
Would have been nice to have at least one more timeout there to try to get a touchdown, but I can't be too upset down 14-10 at the half with the backup quarterback and getting the ball to start the second half.  Going to need a good first drive to open the half (or Stubbs can feel free to run the kickoff back all the way)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 03:23:49 PM »
My god if YSU had a QB we'd be dangerous.. #12 over throws/under throws wide open guy's #3 same plus he runs when he should throw and throws when he should run  :o

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 03:45:15 PM »
Great start to the 2nd half...

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2013, 03:52:35 PM »
YSU is just out manned and out coached.  The kids are playing hard but NDSU is just 2 steps ahead of YSU.

I know it's not over yet but man the guys are starting to look gassed..

Offline robmat2571

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2013, 04:14:39 PM »
Really Wolf?  You are a coach not a player.  Stay off the field!

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2013, 04:35:51 PM »
Wolford should work on some anger management. He didn't help the teams cause at all today.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2013, 04:39:00 PM »
I wrote a song below  8)

Turn out the lights the party's over... Can't even kick a field goal.. Can't blame the defense.. because the coach get's unsportsman like conduct callssssss... leave the defense on the field for most of the game... I'll hear that #12 was hurt that's why YSU lost.. Now the D comes up with their second turnover but the uninformed will still blame the defense for all YSU's woes.. The Offense with the 3rd string QB capitalizes off the Defenses great work.. Now #7 shows off his arm and throws the ball 55 yards to a Bizooooonnnn!! Can't blame the Defense... can't blame the Defense...
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 05:13:38 PM by ysubigred »

Offline KilrpengWin

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2013, 04:52:16 PM »
It hurts to say YSU shouldn't have been on the same field today. Thoroughly out played by a team who didn't even break a sweat. For the most part, the Bison did what ever they wanted.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2013, 05:17:39 PM »
It hurts to say YSU shouldn't have been on the same field today. Thoroughly out played by a team who didn't even break a sweat. For the most part, the Bison did what ever they wanted.

I'll be the first to say this.. No rose colored glasses no BS.. I'm a realist and love YSU more that anything but... "IF" YSU loses to SDSU (Please prove me wrong) I hope they are left out of the playoff's....... Sorry but losing 3 in a row to the top of the MVC anddd with the weak OOC schedule I don't believe YSU deserves in.  :'(

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2013, 06:06:11 PM »
Several of the NDSU fans around seemed to take exception to the pronunciation of bison. Seems they prefer bizun.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »
The team clearly lacks composure and confidence.......  There is NO calming influence and thats just the beginning of the characteristics that this TEAM lacks..........

I POSTED THIS LAST WEEKEND AND APPARENTLY IT WAS NO DIFFERENT THIS WEEKEND.......?  THE COACH ACTUALLY GOT A PERSONAL FOUL..........?

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2013, 06:15:01 PM »
We were physically beaten on the LOS and we would not have won even with Hess. We didn't put them in a position to even have the game on the line. No boby beats them this year. That is the National Champion. In a different league.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2013, 06:21:21 PM »
Offensive Line got ran over all day. Just got beat by a better football team.... Need to get healthy. MUST win next week