Author Topic: Who else is with me?  (Read 4703 times)

Offline robmat2571

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
Who else is with me?
« on: November 15, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »
I am going to make so much freakin' noise!  I haven't been this excited about a game since I sat down to watch us play Appy State in the semi's.  I can't wait.  I just pray that NDSU is not able to come out and punch us in the mouth right away.  If NDSU goes up by 14 points quickly... it will be difficult to keep the crowd in the game.  I pray that my voice will be "shredded" by the end of this one because YSU was able to keep it close. 

Who else VOWS... PROMISES... to be LOUD? 

No cursing... nothing inappropriate... just good traditional LOUD support for our PENGUINS.

WHO'S WITH ME?

WHO ELSE IS WITH ME?

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Who else is with me?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 02:22:48 PM »
Get your mik jugs and coins in them!

Offline GOpenZ

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 03:02:48 PM »
BE LOUD!
BE RELENTLESS!

Z

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 03:13:29 PM »
I have no doubt that we will make a solid 12th-man! Leaving for Ytown in 10-minutes. I have seen many football games/teams in my day & YSU fans are, BY FAR, the most knowledgeable at our level and more. They do not miss anything and have no issues letting both the players and officials know.

How many remember that dback for JMU back 2006 that was making contact on every play? There was a group that just kept hassling the player ...he looked several times. Coach H said something to the officials ...which did nothing. After the crowd called the player out repeatedly ... he stopped & then moved to the other side. Those 5 or 6 fans actually went over to the other side and got on him again. Then there was that TD by pass by Troy Smith in the back corner. It was his first TD pass as a Buckeye. The WR was not only out of bounds, he had committed interference. Ytown fans on the field got right up on the official and he waved the TD off (No interference call though). I also remember that spectacular catch by (I hope I am crediting the right guy) Renauld Ray in the title game back in 1997. Ray went completely horizontal on about the 7-yard line. The official was going to call "no-catch" & Penguin fans erupted. The official brought his arms up for a catch. I just love that about Ytown fans!!!

ValleyTalk

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 07:23:11 PM »
I will be there. I will be loud. I will be relentless.

Go YSU

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 01:32:18 AM »
Be there and be loud!

ValleyTalk

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 08:11:18 AM »

Even though it won't be sold out, I still think we get a great walk-up crowd for this one! Go YSU!

Offline lakesbison

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 08:15:27 AM »
Our players parents were told 15,000 sold and expect walk up of 2500-3000 by a YSU admin type....so it should be loud at least !

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 11:36:11 AM »
My family already hates me. My neighbor is switching his Louisville flag to a YSU flag in my honor today.