Author Topic: AFGuin and Valley Talk thread  (Read 38020 times)

Offline schlitz1095

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: AFGuin and Valley Talk thread
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2013, 08:23:37 AM »
If were gonna ban language, etc.  we need to stop talking about alcohol and the consumption of it on this board.  i read some previous posts waging bets for alcohol if the opposing team wins.  This type of chivalry could be damaging to the future generations that read it!!! 

Is this site run by the Reverend Shaw Moore?   

I've said this in the past, part of the interest in a message board are the idiots that go back and forth on it.  Otherwise it's the same 16 people that post fluff comments on here. 

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2013, 09:06:52 AM »
Schlitz. no one is going to ban anyone here for letting a choice 4-letter word fly out once-in-a-while. It happens. However, when you put about 6-10 in a sentence or two ...we would all agree that is a bit too much.

I might be old enough to remember that when you're out of Schlitz, your out of beer ...but I am not a priest.

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 11:59:47 AM »
"yawn"

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 01:20:56 PM »
Agreed Paladin.  It is time for this thread to move to the non-athletic section. I just think that AF deserves one more chance & want to leave the thread out for a whole day.

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 10:42:42 PM »
1-AA, when this idiot attacks respected posters like Indy and Wick, it's time to take action. There's no room for this crap. What's going to happen is people are just going to stop posting here and this site will wind up like the other one did and die a slow death. Your move.

How many times have you called people names just because you don't agree with their opinions?  Why do you get a pass?

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2013, 11:06:18 AM »
1-AA, when this idiot attacks respected posters like Indy and Wick, it's time to take action. There's no room for this crap. What's going to happen is people are just going to stop posting here and this site will wind up like the other one did and die a slow death. Your move.

How many times have you called people names just because you don't agree with their opinions?  Why do you get a pass?
I would never call anyone a name just because I don't agree with them.......moron.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2013, 12:40:20 PM »

I would never call anyone a name just because I don't agree with them.......moron.

classic :)

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2013, 08:02:23 PM »

Thanks for proving my point