Site Suggestions > Site Issues, Updates and Additions

AFGuin and Valley Talk thread

<< < (2/5) > >>

AFGuin:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on October 20, 2013, 06:47:16 PM ---I cannot believe you do not see what you are doing. If you have an issue with Valley, then email him, or message him. Yes I saw his comment, but it was not something that I would ban him for. I just warned him, same as I did you.

I mean this is my personal board, so it is not as if you have a choice in the matter. I am just trying to be nice and thought if others would say something ...you may listen. I try to ban people as a last resort. I have a responsibility to the readers, and the university. It is not as if I do this without YSU's permission.

--- End quote ---

I know what im doing it and im doing it because im constantley personally attacked, it happened again in this very thread,  im not the problem here its the other posters who cant help but attack me for no reason. 

Wick250:
IAA Fan,

This really is a hopeless case.  This whole flap started on Friday, I believe, when this young man stated that the university was giving away free tickets via Handel's.  This was wrong and insulted the integrity of the athletic department.  Of course, Handel's was distributing tickets that they had purchased.  These tickets were certainly discounted, but that is a business model common for large purchases in professional and college sports.  I merely pointed out that error of interpretation.  I did not attack him or use profanity, which you know that I never do.  Check out my post.

This young man responded by calling me a liar.  Real classy.  When Valley Talk, who has a bit of inside information, affirmed that the tickets were purchased, albeit at a discounted rate, this young man lashed out at him with a tirade of profanity.  He did the same thing after Indy challenged his wrong statement that FCS teams never fly.  Basically, in his world, if you disagree with him, if you dare to correct an obvious wrong statement, he interprets that as a personal attack.  Amazing.  Now look at his response to your measured and conciliatory opening statement in this thread.  "I'm not going to tone nothing down."  As bizarre as it is grammatically incorrect.  It is not going to get any better.  If you want to continue dealing with this, good luck!  You are going to need it. :-\

ItalianPenguin:
1-AA, when this idiot attacks respected posters like Indy and Wick, it's time to take action. There's no room for this crap. What's going to happen is people are just going to stop posting here and this site will wind up like the other one did and die a slow death. Your move.

AFGuin:

--- Quote from: Wick250 on October 20, 2013, 08:16:30 PM ---IAA Fan,

This really is a hopeless case.  This whole flap started on Friday, I believe, when this young man stated that the university was giving away free tickets via Handel's.  This was wrong and insulted the integrity of the athletic department.  Of course, Handel's was distributing tickets that they had purchased.  These tickets were certainly discounted, but that is a business model common for large purchases in professional and college sports.  I merely pointed out that error of interpretation.  I did not attack him or use profanity, which you know that I never do.  Check out my post.

This young man responded by calling me a liar.  Real classy.  When Valley Talk, who has a bit of inside information, affirmed that the tickets were purchased, albeit at a discounted rate, this young man lashed out at him with a tirade of profanity.  He did the same thing after Indy challenged his wrong statement that FCS teams never fly.  Basically, in his world, if you disagree with him, if you dare to correct an obvious wrong statement, he interprets that as a personal attack.  Amazing.  Now look at his response to your measured and conciliatory opening statement in this thread.  "I'm not going to tone nothing down."  As bizarre as it is grammatically incorrect.  It is not going to get any better.  If you want to continue dealing with this, good luck!  You are going to need it. :-\

--- End quote ---

AFGuin:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on October 20, 2013, 09:11:27 PM ---1-AA, when this idiot attacks respected posters like Indy and Wick, it's time to take action. There's no room for this crap. What's going to happen is people are just going to stop posting here and this site will wind up like the other one did and die a slow death. Your move.

--- End quote ---

the time to take action was when i was personally attacked and other should have been banned, i have done no wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version