Site Suggestions > Site Issues, Updates and Additions

AFGuin and Valley Talk thread

<< < (5/5)

ItalianPenguin:

--- Quote from: GoGuins on October 21, 2013, 10:42:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on October 20, 2013, 09:11:27 PM ---1-AA, when this idiot attacks respected posters like Indy and Wick, it's time to take action. There's no room for this crap. What's going to happen is people are just going to stop posting here and this site will wind up like the other one did and die a slow death. Your move.

--- End quote ---

How many times have you called people names just because you don't agree with their opinions?  Why do you get a pass?

--- End quote ---
I would never call anyone a name just because I don't agree with them.......moron.

IAA Fan:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on October 22, 2013, 11:06:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on October 20, 2013, 09:11:27 PM ---1-AA, when this idiot attacks respected posters like Indy and Wick, it's time to take action. There's no room for this crap. What's going to happen is people are just going to stop posting here and this site will wind up like the other one did and die a slow death. Your move.

--- End quote ---

How many times have you called people names just because you don't agree with their opinions?  Why do you get a pass?

--- End quote ---
I would never call anyone a name just because I don't agree with them.......moron.

--- End quote ---

classic :)

GoGuins:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on October 22, 2013, 11:06:18 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks for proving my point

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version