Author Topic: YSU falls out of the TSN top 25  (Read 10958 times)

Offline DavedS

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU falls out of the TSN top 25
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2013, 12:34:56 AM »
The most embarrassing loss in school history ...did we expect anything less?

I get it, but the CAA isn't that good.  The problem is that the Southern Conference is very weak since they lost GA Southern and App State.

Neither is YSU. its going to be a 6-5 type season at best

First of all we play 12 games.  6+5=11.  But that type of record wouldn't surpirse me.  The way I see it is we have guaranteed losses against UNI, NDSU, and SDSU (Have we ever beaten SDSU?).  That being said we would be 8-4 at best.

And we could lose to Ill State, Southern Illinois, and an improving Western Illinois. 

If we lose those games we would be 5-7.

6-5, 4-8 who cares? its not going to be a good team
I predict we will be 8-4 at worst(during regular season) and if we scheduled Mount Union 8-5 :-\

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU falls out of the TSN top 25
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2013, 07:15:58 PM »
The most embarrassing loss in school history ...did we expect anything less?

I get it, but the CAA isn't that good.  The problem is that the Southern Conference is very weak since they lost GA Southern and App State.

Neither is YSU. its going to be a 6-5 type season at best

First of all we play 12 games.  6+5=11.  But that type of record wouldn't surpirse me.  The way I see it is we have guaranteed losses against UNI, NDSU, and SDSU (Have we ever beaten SDSU?).  That being said we would be 8-4 at best.

And we could lose to Ill State, Southern Illinois, and an improving Western Illinois. 

If we lose those games we would be 5-7.

6-5, 4-8 who cares? its not going to be a good team
I predict we will be 8-4 at worst(during regular season) and if we scheduled Mount Union 8-5 :-\

Thanks for the chuckle
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne