Author Topic: Trip to East Lansing  (Read 11314 times)

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
Trip to East Lansing
« on: September 10, 2013, 09:11:42 PM »
Anybody going up to the MSU game?

I am.  Going with dau and son in law who live near there.

A proposal for AF GUIN

10 6 PACKS vs your 1 6 pack that MSU wins.  No spread, just wins.

You should take that since you are predicting an outright YSU victory.    Actually we will make it a 4 pack for me if MSU wins.....a 4-pack of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

If we stay within 17, I will be ecstatic.

Their front 7 will destroy our OL-----not that I want it to happen, just being realistic.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Trip to East Lansing
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
Anybody going up to the MSU game?

I am.  Going with dau and son in law who live near there.

A proposal for AF GUIN

10 6 PACKS vs your 1 6 pack that MSU wins.  No spread, just wins.

You should take that since you are predicting an outright YSU victory.    Actually we will make it a 4 pack for me if MSU wins.....a 4-pack of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.

Agreed, but do they cover a 26.5 point spread- not sure about that

If we stay within 17, I will be ecstatic.

Their front 7 will destroy our OL-----not that I want it to happen, just being realistic.

Agreed, but do they cover a 26.5 point spread?- not sure bout that. I would take the points as I think YSU will cover

ValleyTalk

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 10:03:26 PM »
I will be there. Go YSU!!!

Offline AFGuin

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 02:14:45 PM »
the all great and might powerful western michigan lost to Nichols State this past weekend who went 2-9 last year, UCF lost by 53 to an FCS school and yet MSU has a good defense, ROTFLAMO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wolford is fired if we lose to this sh*t team, mark my words

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 03:10:53 PM »
the all great and might powerful western michigan lost to Nichols State this past weekend who went 2-9 last year, UCF lost by 53 to an FCS school and yet MSU has a good defense, ROTFLAMO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stop. Your making yourself look stupid. They might not be as good as years past, but they are still Michigan State

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2013, 03:27:20 PM »

I noticed that you posted after High School got out, therefore I deduct that you are a HS student as previously suggested.  YSU is ranked in Forbes top colleges.  I suggest that you pick another college to team to root for because you would not be accpeted to YSU with your demostrated critical thinking skills.

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »

I noticed that you posted after High School got out, therefore I deduct that you are a HS student as previously suggested.  YSU is ranked in Forbes top colleges.  I suggest that you pick another college to team to root for because you would not be accpeted to YSU with your demostrated critical thinking skills.

Go get him Billy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 10:55:49 PM by IAA Fan »

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 03:31:11 PM »

Stop. Your making yourself look stupid. They might not be as good as years past, but they are still Michigan State

Thank you for that 0505.  Notice he didn't take me up on my wager offer.  Obviously he is a Fitch student with maybe a bro or friend on YSU?    He could also be a very clever  non-hs student.  Whatever, I love when guys like him come on,,,,,,,,this place gets very boring without him..........WOuld love to see Paladin come back.  Hey Dan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can we send him an invite?    One of us will find him.     Please?

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 03:34:25 PM »

Thank you for that 0505.  Notice he didn't take me up on my wager offer.  Obviously he is a Fitch student with maybe a bro or friend on YSU?    He could also be a very clever  non-hs student.  Whatever, I love when guys like him come on,,,,,,,,this place gets very boring without him..........WOuld love to see Paladin come back.  Hey Dan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can we send him an invite?    One of us will find him.     Please?

I want to see Paladin back as well.  Eventhough he is a flaming liberal and I disagree with him politically as well as his distaste for Jon Heacock, I didn't necessarily agreee with banning him when he went through that trolling period calling for Heacock's head.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 03:37:50 PM by penguinpower »

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 04:05:57 PM »
Yes, bring back Palladin.

He was banned for speaking out against Heacock? Ridiculous if true.

I think Heacock was a terrible HC.  Also, I think Tressel and Malmisur were way better ADs than Strollo is.

Will I be banned too?
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline paladin

• Emperor Penguin
  • Paladin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2013, 10:03:46 PM »
checking in. Should be a close game.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2013, 10:21:59 PM »
Paladin!!! Welcome lol

ValleyTalk

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2013, 11:00:33 PM »

The legend has returned!

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2013, 01:31:19 AM »
Glad to see Paladin back!  I enjoyed his previews!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2013, 05:09:43 AM »

I need more proof since there is no Paladin_1AA or however it went. You have to say something that proves it is you so I believe it.