Author Topic: Would one of your bloggers be interested in a Q&A?  (Read 4534 times)

Offline DuquesneDave

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Would one of your bloggers be interested in a Q&A?
« on: September 10, 2013, 10:29:02 AM »
Hi, I'm a part of the Duquesne fan blog www.wewearthering.com on the FanSided network and the forums at duquesnedukes.yuku.com

I was wondering if you guys would like to participate in a Q&A about the upcoming football game; 5 or 6 questions and we can post the answers on our respective blogs. We do this a lot for basketball and have wanted to try it for the football side of things too... you're the first team on our slate that has an active blog. Let us know! Send me a PM on here (if this forum works that way).

Thanks, guys!

Offline DuquesneDave

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Would one of your bloggers be interested in a Q&A?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 01:49:43 AM »
Hey guys, would really love to get this done. Please let us know if you're interested, it'd be a nice highlight for coverage of the game for all.

You can also email us at yukudukes@gmail.com

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 06:36:52 AM »
Hey guys, would really love to get this done. Please let us know if you're interested, it'd be a nice highlight for coverage of the game for all.

You can also email us at yukudukes@gmail.com

Why don't you talk to our beat reporter Joe Scalzo. His twitter address is @JoeScalzo1 and he has interviewed the people from college sports madness that picked Dayton over YSU.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:41:48 AM by penguinpower »

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2013, 07:08:24 AM »
truthfully no one that I would call a blogger for YSU.  Lots of people post here, but I'm not aware of a true YSU blog that existsand this time.  Scalzo did an interview with a Michigan State blog last week.  He's by far the best option you will find.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2013, 07:39:23 AM »
Paneech is a YSU blogger and writer. www.paneech.com. He may be interested.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 07:41:08 AM by penguinpower »

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 09:29:14 AM »
Paneech is a YSU blogger and writer. www.paneech.com. He may be interested.

Forgot about him.  :) 

Offline DuquesneDave

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2013, 10:37:13 AM »
Oh, ok. Thanks, all. I assumed from the articles on the front page of the site that you guys had a blog stationed here... is that just pulled from the feed for the YSU athletics page?

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2013, 10:48:36 AM »
Oh, ok. Thanks, all. I assumed from the articles on the front page of the site that you guys had a blog stationed here... is that just pulled from the feed for the YSU athletics page?

Not quite Dave. I post articles from any source that I can, but it is not really a blog ...it is a team fan site. I grab a lot of hometown papers on recruits/staff, or the major papers that carry YSU (Pittsburgh, Akron/Canton, Cleveland in addition to the local papers), the YSU media feeds, etc. However, we have not had any columnists in quite a few years now. In fact I will have to reach out to Paneech, they have nice articles, and offer them a chance to put a few articles on the site as well. We are a very active fan site though.