Author Topic: App State vs Montana  (Read 9880 times)

Offline AFGuin

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: App State vs Montana
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2013, 08:37:06 PM »
AF,

Just some friendly advice.  This forum is not like the high school boards where 90% of the posters are uninformed.  The veterans here know a great deal about Youngstown State, FCS football, and the Horizon League.  So when you say something silly, for example, that YSU can make money from FCS playoff home games, don't be shocked when ValleyTalk or someone else calls you out on your mistake.  Hey, your opinions are welcome but don't present them as facts, and then get argumentative when someone corrects you.

Well first of all its not a mistake when its the truth, second i know more about YSU, FCS, and the MVC then most if not everyone around here, playing for YSU and still having connections in the AD will do that for you. You probably shouldn't call people out who know more then you, just a heads up

Do you really think you are the only poster on this board who has  connections within the Athletic Department? 

Do you really think you are the only former player on this board?

Since you apparently have the answer, how much money did YSU make from the James Madison playoff game?  I don't know and my knowledge from back when YSU used to make the playoffs more than once a decade, was that YSU needed community support to make the bids to host games to keep from losing money.  It may well have changed,but knowing how much YSU made in 2006 would help to know. 

If you don't know, then its not a FACT.  Its your opinion.

I know i have better connections then anyone else here. and its not a opinion when its correct

Well good.  Use your connections and get the answer to my question.  How much did YSU make on the JMU home playoff game? 

It's not a fact if you can't back it up with details.

more then they did for Dayton, cant release the numbers just like the university cant release the numbers.

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: App State vs Montana
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2013, 09:04:06 AM »
AF,

Just some friendly advice.  This forum is not like the high school boards where 90% of the posters are uninformed.  The veterans here know a great deal about Youngstown State, FCS football, and the Horizon League.  So when you say something silly, for example, that YSU can make money from FCS playoff home games, don't be shocked when ValleyTalk or someone else calls you out on your mistake.  Hey, your opinions are welcome but don't present them as facts, and then get argumentative when someone corrects you.

Well first of all its not a mistake when its the truth, second i know more about YSU, FCS, and the MVC then most if not everyone around here, playing for YSU and still having connections in the AD will do that for you. You probably shouldn't call people out who know more then you, just a heads up

Do you really think you are the only poster on this board who has  connections within the Athletic Department? 

Do you really think you are the only former player on this board?

Since you apparently have the answer, how much money did YSU make from the James Madison playoff game?  I don't know and my knowledge from back when YSU used to make the playoffs more than once a decade, was that YSU needed community support to make the bids to host games to keep from losing money.  It may well have changed,but knowing how much YSU made in 2006 would help to know. 

If you don't know, then its not a FACT.  Its your opinion.

I know i have better connections then anyone else here. and its not a opinion when its correct

AFGuin don't let your connections blind you.