Author Topic: Morehead State  (Read 34477 times)

Offline AFGuin

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Morehead State
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2013, 10:37:33 AM »
Hymes is becoming a legend and not in the good way
Would love to know what you mean by this comment? He was injured back in August and will be able to play starting this week I believe.

its called being Overrated. He's been hyped up as the most talented RB on the roster since he got on campus but 2 years ago he magically had to RS and last year he only saw 17 carries, someone called the most talented RB on campus should be no worse then the #2 RB.  Wake me when he does something to note
« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 10:43:01 AM by AFGuin »

ValleyTalk

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2013, 01:12:38 PM »
Would love to know what you mean by this comment? He was injured back in August and will be able to play starting this week I believe.

its called being Overrated. He's been hyped up as the most talented RB on the roster since he got on campus but 2 years ago he magically had to RS and last year he only saw 17 carries, someone called the most talented RB on campus should be no worse then the #2 RB.  Wake me when he does something to note
He is INJURED. What do you not understand about someone being injured? Hymes can't be #2 on a depth chart for the 1st two games if he is injured and cannot play. I am told he may very well be able to play this week and he could very well start up in East Lansing.

Glad to see we have depth at RB this year.

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2013, 06:58:44 PM »
Hymes is just injury prone.  We have plenty of backs in the stable so when he does come back he will be just one of 5-6 backs we use.  Hymes and Bellamy are always injured so why not play the backs that we can use each week like the others who seem to avoid getting injured.  The success of the season will be on the defense and Kurt Hess and not Hymes.

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 08, 2013, 09:15:04 PM »
Damn Guys!  I just wanted to know his status.  No need to jump down each other's throats.

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2013, 12:12:33 AM »

He is INJURED. What do you not understand about someone being injured? Hymes can't be #2 on a depth chart for the 1st two games if he is injured and cannot play. I am told he may very well be able to play this week and he could very well start up in East Lansing.

Glad to see we have depth at RB this year.

Hey Dipsh** learn how to read.  a fake august injury doesn't explain his lack of playing over the last 2 years for the supposed most talented RB on the roster.

Fake injury??? Ok buddy. And he played behind Cook the last two years so what's your point?

Yes fake injury. and my point is OVER-RATED! Clap clap clap clap clap OVER-RATED!

Lol he hasn't even started a game yet... C'mon now
« Last Edit: September 09, 2013, 12:13:29 AM by ysufan0505 »