Author Topic: Big Basketball Night!  (Read 3214 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Big Basketball Night!
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:04:52 AM »
The ladies jump past UDM for second-place, and the shot heard around the league as Blake Allen drops a three-pointer for the win.

I was happy to see the ladies turn it around ...UDM ladies play the same game as their men ...very physical ...and we were not ready. I liked Bolden's comment about uis not reacting well to their changes throughout the game. However, it is better now than it was a month ago.

The men just do not know how good they are. I fear they never will see this team play for an entire game. We should have run away with this game. Same thing with CSU at home, they let CSU close the gap twice.

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Big Basketball Night!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 12:55:24 PM »
We're in fourth place.  It's time to progress and not regress like we've done these last three games.  Need to close the season strong.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Big Basketball Night!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 05:49:10 PM »
The men are better than they play, no killer instinct (sp), At times the same as the FB team need to get bad azz and put people away, get em down and kick em around. We let too many teams come back. Girls are awesome, they have come a long way in 3 years.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne