YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

A Complete Game

(1/2) > >>

SoupCity:
Great job today YSU.  A complete game from start to finish.  I don't know what will happen tomorrow.  But good luck.  A great way to end the season and build for next year.  Congrats!!!!

Dmorton:
YSU will not make the play-offs this year because of the home loss to Southern Illinois! 

peteonastick:
Funny, the best games the team played were the first game and the last...in between was a mystery.  I don't think we get in and 7-4 is a disappointing season after the start we had.  Had a great time in the lot this year though and Wolford needs to do some soul searching on how to make this team a playoff team in 2013.  I don't think we get the D1 win next year traveling to Sparty so don't count on that one...

GO GUINS

Pita:
If 7-4 record makes it to playoffs, I'll be surprised.

What about it, bothers me is, that you lead the team
to think it could POSSIBLY happen.  I truly believe it
is impossible.  But, having said that, I have been
wrong....more than ONCE in my 80 years, we'll see.

GO PENGUINS, I'M WITH YOU ALL THE WAY

Wick250:
I'm just waiting for some hack from the athletic department to tell us that 7-4 was a "successful" season.  This season was a complete and total failure.  Wolford was brought here at great cost and his staff was assembled with yet another outlay of precious financial resources.  These guys were brought here to win, period.  Instead, in the third year with all excuses gone, they lost three consecutive games to teams with less physical talent.  In the case of Southern Illinois, it was considerably less physical talent.  With relative talent factored into the equation, this staff turned in perhaps the worst coaching performance in the history of YSU football.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version