Author Topic: BB Season  (Read 4192 times)

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
BB Season
« on: November 09, 2012, 08:36:30 AM »
Would IP, Indy or one of you other knowledgeable people give us sort of a preview of what to expect this year in hoops?

Starters, important bench, style, etc.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: BB Season
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2012, 09:03:13 AM »
Would IP, Indy or one of you other knowledgeable people give us sort of a preview of what to expect this year in hoops?

Starters, important bench, style, etc.

Starting 5 is

Eargle: 6-7
Belin: 6-7
Amiker: 6-5
Perry: 6-0
Allen: 6-1

Returning 3-5 of the lineup from last year is gonna be huge. Amiker played some last year and heard real good things about him in the summer league so he should be improved. Always had talent just was always out of control. Perry and Allen are gonna be dynamic. Perry was ranked the #100 player in the country by Bleacher Report. Allen is a sharpshooting machine. Kamren Belin coming over from JUCO is pretty much just like Eargle. Good defender although a little undersized. Blocks alot of shots but can score better than Eargle. I expect big things from him. Coming off the bench Slocum said freshman Bobby Hain is gonna get a lot of playing time so he must have confidence in this kid. At 6-10, we are gonna need him for his rebounding and size. Also Chijanacki will come off the bench as well just like last year. DJ Cole will see more minutes backing up Blake and Kendrick at guard and freshman Ronnye Beamon at 6-4 will likely see some minutes as well. This is Slocum's most talented team and deepest team. I'm expecting a big year.

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 11:27:28 PM »
Lecter, I don't have anything to add to 0505's post.  Not sure how closely I will get to follow this year.  No games out in Indy and my son's senior year in high school keeping us busy. Hope some guys step up.  Think Detroit and Valpo will be the teams to beat. I do note Loyola handled MAC West favorite Toledo tonight.

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 03:53:17 PM »
Lecter, I don't have anything to add to 0505's post.  Not sure how closely I will get to follow this year.  No games out in Indy and my son's senior year in high school keeping us busy. Hope some guys step up.  Think Detroit and Valpo will be the teams to beat. I do note Loyola handled MAC West favorite Toledo tonight.

thanks indy and 0505
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2012, 06:33:49 PM »
UWGB scuffled with Chicago State......still think Brown is a stiff for them.