Author Topic: Ticket Information for Pitt Game on Sept. 1  (Read 2874 times)

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Ticket Information for Pitt Game on Sept. 1
« on: June 01, 2012, 08:25:06 AM »
Tickets for the Youngstown State football team's season-opening game at Pittsburgh on Sept. 1 are available for renewing Gridiron Club members of the Penguin Club and season-ticket holders only. Each ticket is $40, which includes a processing fee. Kickoff for the contest at Heinz Field is 6 p.m.

The Ticket Office will hold a one-day sale for Pittsburgh tickets for YSU students in August. That date will be announced in the near future.

There will be no sale of Pittsburgh game tickets to non-season ticket holders or non-Penguin Club members. It is the best opportunity to guarantee tickets for YSU's third trip to Heinz and first since 2009. The Panthers are under the director of first-year coach Paul Chryst.

For more ticket or football game day information fans may call 330-941-1YSU (1978).
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:25:45 AM by IAA Fan »

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Ticket Information for Pitt Game on Sept. 1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:33:19 AM »
So how many tailgaters are we going to have? My group is going. I would expect about 6 or 7 ...maybe more the kids want to come. We are expecting a new tailgater to be born on September 4 ...if he/she comes early, the guins may have to win this one without me. I am hoping the arrival is early, or on-time. I need to get my tailgate spot the next weekend. First she gets married during football season, now she has the nerve to deliver during football season!  >:(  ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 08:37:55 AM by IAA Fan »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Ticket Information for Pitt Game on Sept. 1
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 09:32:14 PM »
I am driving up from Savannah.  If we don't lose players during the summer, I think we have a shot at an upset.  Hence the reason why I am going.  Thier fans were terrible the last 2 trips, I hope they get what they have coming to them....A loss.