Author Topic: No posts today  (Read 12516 times)

Offline Pita

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
No posts today
« on: March 31, 2012, 05:36:38 PM »
So am I permitted to say

"GO BUCKS".......

also watching Robic sitting nervously on the side lines
of Kentucky.  Go John, you take more money to the
bank than I do.  Gosh, what if it is Kentucky vs. OSU.
As the saying goes John came out of leaving YSU,
falling into.....and coming out smelling like ROSES.

THAT'S LIFE

GO BUCKS

Online guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: No posts today
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 08:59:07 PM »
So am I permitted to say

"GO BUCKS".......

also watching Robic sitting nervously on the side lines
of Kentucky.  Go John, you take more money to the
bank than I do.  Gosh, what if it is Kentucky vs. OSU.
As the saying goes John came out of leaving YSU,
falling into.....and coming out smelling like ROSES.

THAT'S LIFE

GO BUCKS

Actually - NO!

Just kidding.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 11:41:30 PM »
Bucks got screwed pretty bad with fouls in the last 5 minutes, oh well i think they were the only team in the country that could stop UK. welp good luck Kansas, maybe you can keep it within 20

Offline Iceman

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 04:06:23 AM »
Kansas got some bad calls too, they were the better team.  OSU was out coached once again

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 03:15:45 PM »
Kansas got some bad calls too, they were the better team.  OSU was out coached once again

Please post your thoughts on HOW they got outcoached.    I would like to weigh your comments and then respond.

Also please let me know HOW you think Kansas is the better team?  I have some serious comments to make about that also.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
Not so much outcoached as out played.  Sullinger said it best, "They seemed like they wanted it more."

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 09:06:16 PM »

nah, 100% inaccurate post

funny how Aaron Craft just happends to magically fall to the ground on all his layups now huh? Withey should have fouled out with around 8 minutes to go.  T-Rob hacked Sully just about every time he touched it. Oh well, what an easy blowout win thats going to be for UK tomorrow
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 09:07:26 PM by MentorViking »

Offline Iceman

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2012, 01:26:52 PM »

funny how Aaron Craft just happends to magically fall to the ground on all his layups now huh? Withey should have fouled out with around 8 minutes to go.  T-Rob hacked Sully just about every time he touched it. Oh well, what an easy blowout win thats going to be for UK tomorrow

We must have been watching different games.  You're obviously an OSU fan and appear to have sour grapes.  Craft hand checks and makes contact every time he defends someone and gets away with it. Matta was out coached and his team choked big time in the second half

Offline Iceman

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »

Please post your thoughts on HOW they got outcoached.    I would like to weigh your comments and then respond.

Also please let me know HOW you think Kansas is the better team?  I have some serious comments to make about that also.

Kansas is 2-0 against OSU this year.  I'd say that makes them the better team

Offline Iceman

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2012, 02:13:56 PM »
Not so much outcoached as out played.  Sullinger said it best, "They seemed like they wanted it more."

Doesn't that have something to do with coaching?

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2012, 11:31:53 PM »

We must have been watching different games.  You're obviously an OSU fan and appear to have sour grapes.  Craft hand checks and makes contact every time he defends someone and gets away with it. Matta was out coached and his team choked big time in the second half

100% wrong on all accounts
its ok everybody knows the refs were in heavy favor for Kansas, you should probably post less since your just here to troll

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2012, 11:32:32 PM »

1-0*

Ohio St was the FAR better team, Kansas just had the refs in their back pocket, just stating facts

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2012, 11:32:55 PM »

Doesn't that have something to do with coaching?

nope

Offline Pita

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2012, 07:26:14 PM »
Reply to all the above.....

You surely find fault with......whatever gives you credence to what you believe.
That's okay......that's a good thing, cause if you don't believe in what you believe
in.....you are lost.

In my opinion, tho I picked Michigan St. to go all the way (dumb as I am), you
can't take it away from Kentucky, they are talented, as they proved.  I'll never
agree that refs throw a game....sorry go that road if you wish, but not me.

So onward and upward......football season approaches, along with tailgating, it
ranks 2nd best.  Football needs to strive to beat the tailgate lot.

GO PENGUINS

Offline Iceman

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 11:08:28 AM »

1-0*

Ohio St was the FAR better team, Kansas just had the refs in their back pocket, just stating facts

I don't know what the asterisk means, but Kansas beat OSU in the regular season and the tournament.  That makes Kansas 2-0 against OSU and thus the better team. That's not too hard to understand is it?  Like I said, you're an OSU fan (or Kansas hater) get over it