Author Topic: Cleveland St basketball stacked next year  (Read 5330 times)

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
Cleveland St basketball stacked next year
« on: March 15, 2012, 02:55:00 PM »
first the reason im making the post here is im a YSU football fan, a Cleveland St basketball fan. next year Cleveland St brings back Anton Grady, brings in Malik London who had 4 tripple doubles with Points, Rebounds and Blocks last year, a 7'1 250 Transfer C from Oregon St, and maybe the best all around Wing in Gary Akbar from Dayton Dunbar. Cleveland St should run away with the confrence next year, much like our Penguins should take the Football crown over UNI and ND St.

Big D

Re: Cleveland St basketball stacked next year
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 07:33:07 PM »
Gary Akbar has no chance at being eligible next year.

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2012, 08:15:02 PM »
Gary Akbar has no chance at being eligible next year.

sure he does, i work for the Athletic program, i would know.

Big D

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2012, 08:48:45 PM »
My nephew is his principal.  He doesn't have a chance in hell.  That's why no one else offered him a scholarship.  Everyone expects him to end up at a JUCO.

Offline MentorViking

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2012, 11:00:38 PM »
My nephew is his principal.  He doesn't have a chance in hell.  That's why no one else offered him a scholarship.  Everyone expects him to end up at a JUCO.

welp hope you're nephew enjoys the unemployment line then. his school just send over a copy of his grades 8 days ago and as of right now he will qualify, but since you're the end all be all and you say his grades arent good enough then it must be true. 100% chance he would get fired for changing a players grades.

go take you're troll bait elsewhere, you're wrong. deal with it and move on.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 11:02:51 PM by MentorViking »

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 01:08:16 AM »
Play nice guys!!!!

Offline BTD30

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2012, 05:56:12 PM »
I know a team that's ACTUALLY loaded next year..... Butler.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 05:58:57 PM by BTD30 »

Big D

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2012, 08:03:23 PM »

welp hope you're nephew enjoys the unemployment line then. his school just send over a copy of his grades 8 days ago and as of right now he will qualify, but since you're the end all be all and you say his grades arent good enough then it must be true. 100% chance he would get fired for changing a players grades.

go take you're troll bait elsewhere, you're wrong. deal with it and move on.

You need more than grades to qualify dumb ass.  You need a passing ACT test score for your GPA and he hasn't come close to getting a qualifying test score to go with his GPA.   That is the reason the kid wasn't able to take any official visits.  Colleges aren't allowed to pay for a kid's visit if he doesn't have a qualifying score.