Author Topic: nice win  (Read 3375 times)

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
nice win
« on: February 05, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
80-63

They did what they had to do today, these are the games you must win.

Another great game by KP.

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/team/_/id/2754/youngstown-state-penguin
s
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 06:12:09 PM by guinpen »
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline OleYSUfan

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: nice win
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 06:26:27 PM »
I watched part of the game on the Horizontal league video. K. Perry played an outstanding game, he had 7 steals and 28 points. He was driving to the basket and hitting three pointers. He seemed to be everywhere.

Perry and Blake Allen make an awesome guard duo, but like many on this board know; we must have one or two other post men to help Eargle out.

Slocum must fine two good big men to play next year in the post!!

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 07:12:31 PM »
Perry was indeed amazing.  All the starters played exceptionally well.  We have five games left, and four of those are at home.  If Cleveland State beats Valpo at home (reasonable) and we win out, we finish in second place.  Seriously.  If we just win three, and one of those must be Butler to avoid losing a tiebreaker to them, we would almost certainly finish third.  And as so many of us have speculated all year, what if we had two reliable men, one big and one smaller, to bring off the bench?

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 11:18:26 AM »
Perry was just named player of the week.  This is the first time in Horizon League history that every starter on a team has earned the award in a single season.  Amazing.  Indy, are you ok?  Where are you?  This is your turf.  I feel that I am intruding.

Edit:  OK, beat you by six seconds.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 11:24:23 AM by Wick250 »