Author Topic: If Akise Teague.....  (Read 45021 times)

Offline southbeach

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: If Akise Teague.....
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2012, 05:50:19 PM »
Wildcat -  Lector blames all the ills of the world on democrats. Mooney losses are the result of democratic
officials. The democratic parents are the ones who provided booz and cigars to the mooney players. We could
go on but you get my drift.

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2012, 06:12:41 PM »
You know I get really tired of the whole "second chance" thing.  Throughout life, not just as it relates to football.

But as it relates to football, you are more likely to get a "second chance" if you run a 4.4 and can score touchdowns.  Any back-up OL busted for whatever  getting a "second chance" anywhere?  Let me know as soon as you read that story.

Note to all:  Everyone does NOT deserve a second chance.

That is what is wrong with the liberals..........they think that everyone can be "rehabilitated".  How much do you want to bet that the judge that didn't do enough to stop that stalker that murdered that Canfiled teacher was a  democrat?  I bet you he was.
Why is there always an IDIOT that brings politics into a discussion like this? THAT'S why this country is so screwed up. Save it for Fat-azz Rush Limburger.

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 07:25:32 PM »
There is a big difference from stealing and having a few to many...
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2012, 09:53:22 PM »
You know I get really tired of the whole "second chance" thing.  Throughout life, not just as it relates to football.

But as it relates to football, you are more likely to get a "second chance" if you run a 4.4 and can score touchdowns.  Any back-up OL busted for whatever  getting a "second chance" anywhere?  Let me know as soon as you read that story.

Alex Boone, Evan Blankenship both were backups as freshman, given 2nd chances after being arrested for being drunk

Boone IMHO......underachieved. He was what.....6'7" 320lbs....If I was that big I would have been put in jail after every game for "involuntary manslaughter".

And I don't even know who Blankenship was. Just another "large body" that under-achieved at the OSU.

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2012, 11:24:37 PM »

Alex Boone, Evan Blankenship both were backups as freshman, given 2nd chances after being arrested for being drunk

Boone IMHO......underachieved. He was what.....6'7" 320lbs....If I was that big I would have been put in jail after every game for "involuntary manslaughter".

And I don't even know who Blankenship was. Just another "large body" that under-achieved at the OSU.

point=Made

next?

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2012, 11:36:03 PM »

Boone and Blankenship huh?  Wow.  Couple of BIG TIME recruits.  While posting I was thinking more on the lines of back-up OL at YSU.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2012, 11:39:02 PM »
Wildcat -  Lector blames all the ills of the world on democrats. Mooney losses are the result of democratic
officials. The democratic parents are the ones who provided booz and cigars to the mooney players. We could

douchbeetch:  First of all it's LectEr.  secondly, please repost anything I have said politically on this forum in the last year.

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2012, 11:44:37 PM »

Boone and Blankenship huh?  Wow.  Couple of BIG TIME recruits.  While posting I was thinking more on the lines of back-up OL at YSU.

blakenship was a big time recruit? news  to me. pretty sure he was a walkon. while Boone was big time recruit, his freshman year he wasnt in the 2 deep but was arrested and stayed on the team

its ok, you failed, we understand

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2012, 07:42:29 AM »

Democrats screwed up the world!! :) You combine two words demolish and hypocritical and you come up with DEMOCRAT!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2012, 08:59:43 AM »
All I'm saying is that some people are not able to be rehabiltated.  They are not gooing to change.  You can't change the spots on a leopard etc.....  However, some people believe that everyone can be rehabilitated and they tend to be associated with the left side of the political spectrum.  I would have to bet that only 1% of people can be rehabilitated.  I don't believe in granting second chances to adults.  You should know better.

Offline southbeach

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2012, 09:40:28 AM »
LectEr I owe you an immense apology. You where not the one who brought politics to this forum. Btw you mis-
spelled my name! It's SOUTHBEACH. LOL

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2012, 12:40:59 PM »
Senior HLecter and YSUrojogrande, this is a sports forum not a political discussion board to air ones political views no matter how wrong they may be. Repulselicans i mean republicans have screwed up the nation in my humble opinion. You combine two words repress (to block the action of others such as in the no party) and canker (a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of) and you come up with REPUBLICAN!
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2012, 03:42:36 PM »
Senior HLecter and YSUrojogrande, this is a sports forum not a political discussion board to air ones political views no matter how wrong they may be. Repulselicans i mean republicans have screwed up the nation in my humble opinion. You combine two words repress (to block the action of others such as in the no party) and canker (a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of) and you come up with REPUBLICAN!

rojogrande---LMAO

I prefer to parse "Republican" in this manner

Re is good it means to do again

Pub is definitely good  To do again in a pub--yes!

Lican or lickin can be either good or bad, but if you are doing it in a Pub it is probably a good thing, as long as it is taking place at the bar.

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2012, 03:44:08 PM »
LectEr I owe you an immense apology. You where not the one who brought politics to this forum. Btw you mis-
spelled my name! It's SOUTHBEACH. LOL

I know dude.  I knew it when I posted.  Just wanted to see what the response would be.

I love all things Southbeach except for LeQuit.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2012, 04:13:07 PM »

Si senoir...  GooooGuins!!!!!!  ;)