Author Topic: If Akise Teague.....  (Read 45397 times)

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
If Akise Teague.....
« on: February 02, 2012, 05:04:09 PM »
......gets kicked off the Cinci Bearcats football team, do we have a scholly for him? Do we want him? Maybe he sits out a year gets his head together and is given a second chance by Wolf, himself an Ursuline guy. Should be an interesting story to follow.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/30355712/detail.html

Offline ysufan0505

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: If Akise Teague.....
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2012, 05:08:04 PM »
Not sure there is room here for him. We still have jordan, adaris and then hymes at RB. I guess he could play slot reciever and kick returner. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. He is a good kid, not sure how this happened. Reardon was like a father to him

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2012, 08:19:12 PM »
Yea, not sure if we could use him. I have no problem with anyone having a second chance. will he even be able play elsewhere.
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2012, 11:02:35 PM »
Not sure there is room here for him. We still have jordan, adaris and then hymes at RB. I guess he could play slot reciever and kick returner. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance. He is a good kid, not sure how this happened. Reardon was like a father to him

Do we know that he is a "good kid"? He's an admitted thief !!

Not sure how it happened....? It happened because he decided to walk into an unlocked room of fellow students and "stole" their stuff.

Did the local Youngstown media report this incident? Or were they still busy covering the Mooney cigar thing (for 3 months every night ?...LOL
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 11:10:18 PM by Pizza »

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2012, 11:21:27 PM »
On the high school boards, there are accusations that Teague stole at Ursuline but the coaches gave him a "second chance."  No thank you.  We are already holding our breath on one recruit.  This is another Turner situation.  Forget him.

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2012, 11:48:20 PM »
On the high school boards, there are accusations that Teague stole at Ursuline but the coaches gave him a "second chance."  No thank you.  We are already holding our breath on one recruit.  This is another Turner situation.  Forget him.

Waiting for the Diocese to really start looking at what is going on at Ursuline. This is 3rd/4th kid in the last 3-4 years who has had major legal "issues". Not just a single incident. A trend is developing there.

Offline guinpen

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2012, 05:52:26 PM »

Waiting for the Diocese to really start looking at what is going on at Ursuline. This is 3rd/4th kid in the last 3-4 years who has had major legal "issues". Not just a single incident. A trend is developing there.

So as long as we win state we can overlook things, sad!
“Life is hard, it’s harder if you're stupid” - John Wayne

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 07:37:42 PM »
Wouldn't it be safe to say that Ursuline is a mess?

I can just imagine all the Ursuline faithful, ...which built that school to it's great prominence.....they must be ingesting this "Castor Oil"....with a lot of difficulty.

Was at 3 Ursuline games this year. The Delaware team beat them by 40+...St.Eds dominated.

No issues there. Those opponents were great.

My concern for Ursuline is that they had less than 1,000 fans at each game. Their alumni...situation is WEAK.

But to their credit, they do show up to the State Title games against D5 opponents. They should be credited for that.

Unfortunately kids who end up working at McDonalds over the next 15 years because of their police records won't help them.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:26:13 PM by Pizza »

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 12:47:05 PM »
Hell NO!

No Akise here please.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline ELPENGUIN

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2012, 08:17:11 PM »
Hey Pizza the hut.  How about taking your Ursuline comments to JJ Huddle were they belong. Seems that Teague is not the issue, but rather Ursuline is the issue with you.  Still smarting are you over the drinking and smoking on the "money" opps i meant the mooney campus.
"They have scalelike barbless feathers, flipperlike wings, and webbed feet and by the way also excellent athletic teams"

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2012, 10:23:14 PM »
Hey Pizza the hut.  How about taking your Ursuline comments to JJ Huddle were they belong. Seems that Teague is not the issue, but rather Ursuline is the issue with you.  Still smarting are you over the drinking and smoking on the "money" opps i meant the mooney campus.

Actually I think Teague can help YSU. As I've said mant times, he's a heck of a football player. Although it appears Cinci thinks otherwise. And I hope he gets the chance (a second chance). But my points are valid. Something is amiss. And everyone knows it. And I haven't been on JJ Huddle for 2 -3 years. They are politically correct over there. That's just one of the reasons they are dying on that site.

People want truth, no matter who's
feelings are hurt, by the truth.

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 01:30:47 PM »
You know I get really tired of the whole "second chance" thing.  Throughout life, not just as it relates to football.

But as it relates to football, you are more likely to get a "second chance" if you run a 4.4 and can score touchdowns.  Any back-up OL busted for whatever  getting a "second chance" anywhere?  Let me know as soon as you read that story.

Note to all:  Everyone does NOT deserve a second chance.
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 02:25:43 PM »
You know I get really tired of the whole "second chance" thing.  Throughout life, not just as it relates to football.

But as it relates to football, you are more likely to get a "second chance" if you run a 4.4 and can score touchdowns.  Any back-up OL busted for whatever  getting a "second chance" anywhere?  Let me know as soon as you read that story.

Alex Boone, Evan Blankenship both were backups as freshman, given 2nd chances after being arrested for being drunk
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 02:26:41 PM by YSUWildcat »

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 04:54:05 PM »

That is what is wrong with the liberals..........they think that everyone can be "rehabilitated".  How much do you want to bet that the judge that didn't do enough to stop that stalker that murdered that Canfiled teacher was a  democrat?  I bet you he was.

Offline YSUWildcat

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 05:27:49 PM »

That is what is wrong with the liberals..........they think that everyone can be "rehabilitated".  How much do you want to bet that the judge that didn't do enough to stop that stalker that murdered that Canfiled teacher was a  democrat?  I bet you he was.

what does a murder have to do with a footall player? typical republican scumbag