Author Topic: YSU defensive coordinator leaves  (Read 22860 times)

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
Re: YSU defensive coordinator leaves
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 12:37:38 PM »
Quote from YSU Azzcat about YSU45  "you must have been a butthurt 3rd string bench warmer under him at Fitch"

Quote from HLecter about YSU Azzcat:::Get the F out of here.  Based on the above tidbit, you have no credibility .

I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline mdfblax

• Rock Hopper Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 01:47:14 PM »
I don't know who wildcat is, but it's obvious he doesn't understand how D3 football works!

I do know YSU45!  He was far from a bench warmer...  at Fitch or YSU

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 10:40:28 PM »
Wolford is taking his time and being thorough, just as he did after he was hired and assembled his staff.  That is a good thing.  Perhaps the DC will be someone that has not even been mentioned here.  As another poster suggested, with our offense, this has got to be a very attractive job.  You don't have to be perfect; just don't stink.

Agreed! Like or hate Wolf......this team is better. Better athletes. Not the same "community" feeling. No doubt. It's all business. But he is a couple of Db's away IMO.

How long he'll stay win or lose.....is the $64,000 question.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2012, 01:19:07 PM »
Wolford is taking his time and being thorough, just as he did after he was hired and assembled his staff.  That is a good thing.  Perhaps the DC will be someone that has not even been mentioned here.  As another poster suggested, with our offense, this has got to be a very attractive job.  You don't have to be perfect; just don't stink.

Agreed! Like or hate Wolf......this team is better. Better athletes. Not the same "community" feeling. No doubt. It's all business. But he is a couple of Db's away IMO.

How long can we keep coach M is the $65,000 question.  ;)

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2012, 10:08:56 PM »

How long can we keep coach M is the $65,000 question.  ;)

Yep......agreed. It's a team effort......Teams and programs.....at least successful ones........have people who
"love"them.........will run thru a wall for them. It'll be interesting to see if that happens.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:15:07 AM by Pizza »