Non-YSU Sports and Other > Non YSU Sports

RIP JO PA!!

(1/3) > >>

ysubigred:
Shame he had to go out this way with the scandal and such  :-X

RIP

guinpen:
I have always been a big fan of JoePa, I respected his loyalty and class.

The last couple of months were unfortunate to say the least but I have no doubt that his legacy will be based on the 99.99 of good that he accomplished in his lifetime.

YSUWildcat:
Meh, guy covered up rape, couldnt care less

guinpen:
It is about time. The NCAA has graciously restored to JoePa and Penn St the 112 wins that they had no right to take in the first place. As he always has been  the winningest coach.

guinpen:
Just read Ed Puskas's article about PSU and JoePa. While you certainly are entitled to your opinion Ed, you really come off as being young ( immature ) and narrow minded. I know many PSU fans and not one of them condone the behavior of Jerry S. Not one would wish anything like that to happen to anyone let alone a child.

None of us will ever really know just how much JoePa knew, you seem to think you do, but in truth you and I do not. Joe never had his day in court.

I am not perfect,I have done and said some really dumb things in my life, but I am still a good, decent person and I feel that my good deeds out weigh the bad. JoePa was no different, and everyone deserves to be judged by the sum total of his life, good and bad.

They judge the winningst coach by how many games his teams win, no more no less. Coaches may be real nice guys or sob's. They may cheat on their spouse, steal from the local store or worse. More so then JoePa or PSU all those players deserve the wins.

Obviously the NCAA did overstep it's power in what they did, they got caught up in all hoopla ( just like you ) did not step back and see the whole picture.

JoePa did do a great deal of good in his life.

Do you live in a glass house Ed?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version