Author Topic: Committement  (Read 6075 times)

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Committement
« on: November 22, 2011, 05:48:48 PM »
Looks like we got a committement from OL Christian Wilson 6-5, 300 lb out of McKeesport, Pa.   I got this checking the ESPN recruiting.  He had offers from Ohio U and Buffalo.    Lets hope he is good.

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
Re: Committement
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 12:08:44 PM »
I know he visited for the weekend of the WIU game. I saw him with his parents and thought I heard that he gave a verbal at that time. He is listed at 6-6 315lbs. That is huge for still being in HS. I took his photo.

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 05:14:41 PM »
Some updates on recruiting from doing a twitter search for #YSU

EddieHometeam Eduardo A. Encina
Hillsborough CB Armaud Herndon (6 INT 3 for TDs) is receiving interest from #YoungstownState, coach Earl Garcia says. #TampaBay #HSFB #YSU

BobLichtenfels Bob Lichtenfels
Johnstown (Pa.) lineman Brock Eisenhuth committed to Youngstown State on Thursday. #YSU #d6football

BobLichtenfels Bob Lichtenfels
Latrobe (Pa.) Offensive tackle Dylan Colucci committed to Youngstown State on Thursday #YSU #wpial

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 05:45:03 PM »
Somebody get their arse up to Trotwood Madison immediately!
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 07:45:05 PM »
Who dat?

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 08:00:18 AM »

Actually, the YSU recruiting team needs to load up and drive to Louisville KY.  If they need to save $$ they can stay at my house.  I went to the State championship game in Bowling Green KY and watched these man child's of Trinity/Louisville and I guarantee that a few of the softies we had on the schedule last year wouldn't want to play them  ;)

http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1136027.html
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 08:14:13 AM by ysubigred »

Offline IAA Fan

• Administrator
  • Emperor Penguin
  • Bring Coke back to YSU!!
    • View Profile
    • ysupenguins.com
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 11:58:01 AM »

Actually, the YSU recruiting team needs to load up and drive to Louisville KY.  If they need to save $$ they can stay at my house.  I went to the State championship game in Bowling Green KY and watched these man child's of Trinity/Louisville and I guarantee that a few of the softies we had on the schedule last year wouldn't want to play them  ;)

If I am not mistaken, Trinity is where "Q" went to HS (Maquante Gibson was a TB for us a few years ago. He was Mr. Kentucky). Never could steal that starting job from Mays, but Q saved our backsides on several occasions.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 04:00:29 PM »

If I am not mistaken, Trinity is where "Q" went to HS (Maquante Gibson was a TB for us a few years ago. He was Mr. Kentucky). Never could steal that starting job from Mays, but Q saved our backsides on several occasions.

I agree Q is like Torrian Pace, given the chance to be the 1st teamer with the starting Oline who knows how good he could have been?   Not Trinity but it was another Louisville area school Moore HS.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 04:16:09 PM by ysubigred »