YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Post Game after thumping the Red Flash!

(1/3) > >>

YSUGO:
Thoughts?

guinpen:
O looked good, real good.

D looked uninspired.

Crowd was embarrassing, I do not care who we play, should be over 16,000 butts in the seats every game, period.

Nice to see Carson's old Wilmington teammate on the field for SFU, Jake Demedal.

Special teams still need work, kick coverage is weak. Do we have a field goal yet?

Did we use a time out?

guinpen:
Almost forgot, why do the cops seem like they hassle our students in the student section behind the visitors team? At times today there were 3 cops standing there watching them, Heck they try and try to get them at the games but then they hassle them.

Wick250:
Had the look and the feel of a scrimmage.  Visual evidence of the stupidity of the NCAA for considering partial scholarship and non-scholarship programs as "real" FCS.  We did what we had to do.  Fact that our backups were outplayed in the second half just tells us how far we need to go to build up our depth.  Now onward to the final four league games. 

IAA Fan:
Well. How about this. You do not open a half with your second-string. You get out re-establish with your starters, then put in the back-ups.

Talked to two interesting people today ...coach Montgomery's father ...wonderful gentleman & loves the Guins. Knows all the players & is very insightful. Also Donald Jones was at the game. I was shocked they did not bring him out to the fans. Nice of him to drive back for a game. I really did not get to talk to him one-on-one, but he is much larger these days. Cut his hair short and has a Bill's logo cut into it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version