Author Topic: I say screw the Offense!  (Read 4967 times)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
I say screw the Offense!
« on: October 12, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
OK After getting our azzes handed to us in 2006 by Appy State many on here called for a PRO style spread "O".  Here we are 5 + years later and still the laughing stock of the MVFC/FCS.

I say bring back the 3 yards and a cloud of dust and a Killer "D" Remember the 97 Championship Guins? I do  8)

See below  ;D

Missouri Valley - Here's a conference that's going the way it was expected, but how about the North Dakota State defense, which is playing like the 1985 Chicago Bears - surrendering 46 points in five straight wins. The defense was so good in beating Southern Illinois, 9-3, on Saturday that the Bison won despite not gaining a first down until five minutes remained in the third quarter.

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: I say screw the Offense!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 02:00:57 PM »
The offense is scoring points.

Let's just let the season play out.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
The offense is scoring points.

Let's just let the season play out.

Keeping my fingers crossed :)

Offline YGUINSNO1

• Humboldt Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2011, 06:18:42 PM »
Go Guins!!

Offline HLecter

• Emperor Penguin
  • I HATE MIAMI.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 12:59:52 PM »
I HATE MIAMI.  WATERBOARDING IS NOT TORTURE.  ABORTION IS.

I missed a four-footer for par the other day--THAT DAMN BUSH!

Offline YSUfan21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2011, 02:05:21 PM »
OK After getting our azzes handed to us in 2006 by Appy State many on here called for a PRO style spread "O".  Here we are 5 + years later and still the laughing stock of the MVFC/FCS.

I say bring back the 3 yards and a cloud of dust and a Killer "D" Remember the 97 Championship Guins? I do  8)

See below  ;D

Missouri Valley - Here's a conference that's going the way it was expected, but how about the North Dakota State defense, which is playing like the 1985 Chicago Bears - surrendering 46 points in five straight wins. The defense was so good in beating Southern Illinois, 9-3, on Saturday that the Bison won despite not gaining a first down until five minutes remained in the third quarter.

i doubt we are the laughing stock of anybody on our schedule including MSU with our Offense, teams know when they play us they have to bring their A+ game on D and that still may not be good enough

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2011, 02:13:33 PM »
Well I may have been a little harsh with the laughing stock statement. Sorry for any feeling I may have hurt there.  People who know me personally on here know I'll say it like it is no sugar coating.

GooooGuins!!