Author Topic: Predictions  (Read 15946 times)

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Predictions
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 06:52:49 PM »
Tressel's beliefs and loyalty was what done in him ,,,he thinks that he can fix the bad apples if you give them the tools to make the right decisons.  ..has anybody listened to the players...even the bad apples said he was a good man.   Meyer, Saban, Carroll, Miles, Stoops.have skeletons and all the big programs have boosters that go overboard...the NCAA is a sham...look at the Auburn situation...with Cam Newton...Boise State, USC, Miami, NC, Colt McCoys wife slipped up and said players were getting stuff at Texas...ESPN...has no creditabilty anymore on how they has trashed the Buckeyes over and over again..but Les Miles gets a free pass at LSU...Kelly at Oregon, Carroll got one as well..Michigan fans have no reason to point fingers remember the fab 5, Rich Rod..its the culture of college athletics and if you don't think its happening at your favorite team you are sadly mistaken.
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 07:09:33 PM »
Tressel's beliefs and loyalty was what done in him ,,,he thinks that he can fix the bad apples if you give them the tools to make the right decisons.  ..has anybody listened to the players...even the bad apples said he was a good man.   Meyer, Saban, Carroll, Miles, Stoops.have skeletons and all the big programs have boosters that go overboard...the NCAA is a sham...look at the Auburn situation...with Cam Newton...Boise State, USC, Miami, NC, Colt McCoys wife slipped up and said players were getting stuff at Texas...ESPN...has no creditabilty anymore on how they has trashed the Buckeyes over and over again..but Les Miles gets a free pass at LSU...Kelly at Oregon, Carroll got one as well..Michigan fans have no reason to point fingers remember the fab 5, Rich Rod..its the culture of college athletics and if you don't think its happening at your favorite team you are sadly mistaken.

No comparison between too much stretching at Michigan and what's going on at OsU.  The OsU bball program is the next sport to get exposed in Cbus

Offline YSUfan21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2011, 11:00:00 PM »

No comparison between too much stretching at Michigan and what's going on at OsU.  The OsU bball program is the next sport to get exposed in Cbus
[/b]

LOL good luck with that

Offline YSUfan21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2011, 11:01:06 PM »
For all you Tressel apologists out there, why wasn't he at the game yesterday to celebrate one of his first big achievements with his former players he supposedly cares so much about?  Too busy to show up?

you do know he has an NFL job he has to keep up with right? just sayin

Offline YSUfan21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2011, 11:02:50 PM »

first its Meyer, second all the stuff happend to Ohio St supposedly went down early 2010, which is when Meyer said he needed a break, then he retired after last year, i think theres a very good chance he know something about the Ohio St situation since he always had it in all of his coaching contracts that he could leave for Ohio St at any point and he just needed an excuse to be out at Florida and Free for Ohio St to contact and hire him

sure Meyer has medical problems, ok so what? Woody Hayes punched a player yet he's the most loved coach in Ohio St history. the Fact doesnt change all Meyer does is win and he hasnt been hit with any type of major NCAA violation which shows he can run a clean program

he also isnt afraid to kick some kids off the team for Grads and off field issues which was my biggest problem with Tressel.

Meyer will coach next year, at Ohio St or Penn St

You are almost there 21. Keep going and you will say exactly what I mean.

As to Woody. He would have a lifetime sanction from the NCAA, and jail, if he did this today. If ESPN/SI spent one day in Florida, doing what they have done to OSU ...Myer and UofF would not see the light of a post-season day in this half of the century. Should that day ever come ...the day after Myer is hired at OSU, I will be wearing maze and blue for the next Michigan game (unless it falls on a home day for my team, then it is red & white of course).

looks like you'll be wearing Maize and Blue next year
the AD is getting way too much pressure from high end boosters not to hire Meyer
they know if they dont get him, or make a respectable offer, Ohio St will lose millions in donations from the big 3 donors (Wexner, Schottenstiens, Stienbreners)

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2011, 02:38:28 PM »
For all you Tressel apologists out there, why wasn't he at the game yesterday to celebrate one of his first big achievements with his former players he supposedly cares so much about?  Too busy to show up?

He was suspended for 7 games so therefore he's not working for the Colts right now...just sayin

Offline YSUfan21

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »

LOL i really hope your just acting stupid and really arent this clueless
he still works with the team, he is just not allowed to be in the booth or on the sidelines on the sundays

do some research before you post next time so you know what your talking about
He was suspended for 7 games so therefore he's not working for the Colts right now...just sayin

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2011, 09:52:36 AM »

I'd say you're the one that's clueless Jr.  As Indy said, quit cluttering the board with the Tre$$le and O$U crap

he still works with the team, he is just not allowed to be in the booth or on the sidelines on the sundays

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »

I'd say you're the one that's clueless Jr.  As Indy said, quit cluttering the board with the Tre$$le and O$U crap

OK Tough guy picking on a kid LOL!!  Just because MeetChickin is looking pretty good right now don't give you the right  8)

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2011, 10:30:08 AM »
I'm not picking on anybody Red, I'll leave that to IP