Author Topic: Any news on basketball schedules?  (Read 14980 times)

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Any news on basketball schedules?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2011, 09:23:43 AM »
IP, honestly its all about tact..if someone else disagrees with you they are idiots etc..i guess you are getting grumpy in your old age!!! have a awesome 4th!
A Penguin for life!!!

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2011, 10:32:46 AM »
IP, honestly its all about tact..if someone else disagrees with you they are idiots etc..i guess you are getting grumpy in your old age!!! have a awesome 4th!
GO-it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me--disagree all you want. The point is hijacking news threads and legitimate Q&A's with silly, pointless drivel like scheduling Amputee College, or threats from cyber bulies. Why can't there be a news and opinion thread only? Save the SpongeBob quotes for a children's board.

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »
GO-it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me--disagree all you want. The point is hijacking news threads and legitimate Q&A's with silly, pointless drivel like scheduling Amputee College, or threats from cyber bulies. Why can't there be a news and opinion thread only? Save the SpongeBob quotes for a children's board.

Cyber bully?  It's easy to call people names, which you've done on here for years, but not back it up.  So keep doing it hiding behind your PC.  If the Mods on here did their job, you should have been gone long ago.  You add nothing to this board but constant insults as I've seen you attack many posters several times because you don't agree with their opinion.  We can't help it your life sucks, just don't drag the rest of us down with you

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2011, 02:45:27 PM »
Tell it to somebody that cares. I guarantee you my life is better than yours but you believe what you want.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2011, 09:47:28 AM »
Tell it to somebody that cares. I guarantee you my life is better than yours but you believe what you want.

Why can't we all just get along  :'(

"GO-it has nothing to do with disagreeing with me--disagree all you want. The point is hijacking news threads and legitimate Q&A's with silly, pointless drivel like scheduling Amputee College, or threats from cyber bulies. Why can't there be a news and opinion thread only? Save the SpongeBob quotes for a children's board".

Sadly IP this board does not support legitimate Q&A's.  I've posted hundreds of  legitimate Q&A's and no one answers or reads these threds.  I try when I can to lighten up things (SpongeBob quotes) when I can to help promote intrest in the thred.  Ask PITA or Ray I'm a good guy I just like to have fun and keep things real.

YBR

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2011, 05:36:56 PM »
You're right red--we'll get along just fine. If you're tight with Ray--you're OK. Now about Pita........ ;)

Offline ysuhoops24

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2011, 10:36:07 PM »
November 23rd for that game at Penn State.