Author Topic: Any news on basketball schedules?  (Read 14978 times)

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Any news on basketball schedules?
« on: June 22, 2011, 12:11:31 PM »
Getting on it to summer.  Any word on non-conference games for the men and women?

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Any news on basketball schedules?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 12:37:44 PM »
Getting on it to summer.  Any word on non-conference games for the men and women?

Blind Center U, Jerry's Kids Tech and Amputee College for the gifted to start the year for a winning record  ;D

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 06:11:19 PM »
Another quality post by bigred--out of 3050 posts, maybe 3 had some actual substance. Indy, I heard we're playing at Penn State, and have return road games with Samford, St Francis, Toledo, and Buffalo. UC-Riverside has to return the Bracket Buster game from 2 seasons ago and our Bracket Buster game this year is on the road. We also would be going to Bowling Green from last years Bracket Buster, but that might be delayed until 2012-2013.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 10:40:45 AM »
Another quality post by bigred--out of 3050 posts, maybe 3 had some actual substance. Indy, I heard we're playing at Penn State, and have return road games with Samford, St Francis, Toledo, and Buffalo. UC-Riverside has to return the Bracket Buster game from 2 seasons ago and our Bracket Buster game this year is on the road. We also would be going to Bowling Green from last years Bracket Buster, but that might be delayed until 2012-2013.

Thanks Ron.  Coming from you that means alot  :P

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 02:45:46 PM »
On cue, another one.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 07:52:16 AM »
On cue, another one.

I aim to please  :o

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 09:54:14 PM »

That's 3 more than you

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 12:00:04 AM »
And yet another insignificant idiot heard from. Indy, if you have any bkb questions, send me a private message so we can circumvent these idiots.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 12:01:12 AM by ItalianPenguin »

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 07:29:25 AM »

That's 3 more than you

LOL Thanks John :)

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 08:07:24 AM »
And yet another insignificant idiot heard from. Indy, if you have any bkb questions, send me a private message so we can circumvent these idiots.

Lighten up Francis!!  Since when have you become significant?!

Carry on  fb

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 09:00:01 AM »

Tough talk grandpa from behind a PC.  The only thing you're good for on here is insulting people.  I'm guessing you wouldn't call me that to my face

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 10:57:11 AM »
I'm shaking in my boots. You're the one who interceded in this. If you don't like my posts, don't read them. I call 'em as I see 'em.

Offline ysuindy

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 11:56:46 AM »
For once I would like to make a basketball post that stays as a basketball post and stays on topic.  If its not the Fire Slocum crowd hijacking the thread, its alleged YSU fans stepping in to take shots at the basketball team.  No call at all for any of the other posts on this topic.  Very disappointed in some YSU fans - but maybe the problem is they aren't YSU fans - just YSU football fans.

Offline Wick250

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2011, 03:03:13 PM »
Indy,

You have underlined a disturbing phenomenon that has no rational explanation.  In the past, our football-only fans just ignored the basketball program.  Recently, some seem to go out of their way to trash it.  Why?  It is not like basketball is draining funds out of the football budget.  Very bizarre.  Sadly there are very few "comprehensive" YSU fans left.

Offline ItalianPenguin

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 05:24:27 PM »
As I said Indy, and Wick also, PM me with any questions you may have down the road and I'll do my best to answer them. No point continuing to post public.