YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Tressel SI article

(1/4) > >>

ItalianPenguin:
Is now available online at SI.com. As far as YSU goes, pretty much just rehashes the Ray Isaac/Mickey Monus situation, although it indicates Monus may have employed several YSU players. Disgruntaled former YSU Prez Leslie Cockroach is quoted as saying Tressel was deceitful--well moron, you were his boss, you should have done something about it. Cockroach was the George Bush of YSU presidents, inept. The overall picture painted of Tressel is not good.

ysuindy:
Sounds like the only "new" is Tressel fixing a few of Isaac's traffic tickets.  I think if that is all that comes out about YSU as this thing goes on we should feel very grateful.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: ItalianPenguin on May 30, 2011, 09:30:32 PM ---Is now available online at SI.com. As far as YSU goes, pretty much just rehashes the Ray Isaac/Mickey Monus situation, although it indicates Monus may have employed several YSU players. Disgruntaled former YSU Prez Leslie Cockroach is quoted as saying Tressel was deceitful--well moron, you were his boss, you should have done something about it. Cockroach was the George Bush of YSU presidents, inept. The overall picture painted of Tressel is not good.

--- End quote ---

Thinking that George Bush was inept, that's funny.

Read the article, I think that JT is just a very smart person, knows how to create the correct image of himself for most eyes and also knows how to play the system in the backrooms. And yes he can also coach pretty well.

ItalianPenguin:
Guinpen-I want some of what you're smoking 8)

IAA Fan:
They are now after Pryor, and his suspension is supposed to come tomorrow. Two cars.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version