YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Congratulation Butler

<< < (2/6) > >>

OleYSUfan:
Wow!! What an incredible run by Butler; GO BUTLER!!  Beat UCONN

What a feather in the hat for the Horizon League, not to mention the extra money for the League.

guinpen:

--- Quote from: OleYSUfan on April 03, 2011, 03:15:58 PM ---Wow!! What an incredible run by Butler; GO BUTLER!!  Beat UCONN

What a feather in the hat for the Horizon League, not to mention the extra money for the League.

--- End quote ---

I agree

YSU1:
If Butler did not win the post season tournament I do not think they would have gotten in.  Now they are in the championship.  What a run.  They sure can play some defense.

HLecter:

--- Quote from: YSU1 on April 03, 2011, 10:25:05 PM ---If Butler did not win the post season tournament I do not think they would have gotten in.  Now they are in the championship.  What a run.  They sure can play some defense.

--- End quote ---

Right on with the defense.

I am so impressed with Butler's composure and their fundamentals.

Howard Smith Marshall and the guards do a tremendous job with position for rebounds.

Playing against a press hurts them obviously, but they may not have to worry about that vs UCONN.

Nice contributions from their bench and they dictate pace masterfully.

Stevens makes all the right moves.

This is what can happen to a team when their players aren't leaving early every year.

Was great to see UK and Calipari go down, that's really what I was rooting for, the title game is just gravy for me now.

nova75:

--- Quote from: IAA Fan on April 03, 2011, 08:29:23 AM ---I tell this, we had so many mentions this past week; I hope it pays some dividends. Last night we had mentions on both national TV and radio

--- End quote ---

I can see it now:

College recruit: "hey mom, I want to go to YSU. They beat Butler this year."
Mom: "never heard of that school, lets find out more"
Recruit " I just went online, it seems like they are one of the worst D1 programs in the last 25 years- nevermind"

Get real. A mention that Butler's last loss was at the hands of this wretched program is meaningless!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version