Author Topic: OT: Boosters  (Read 16087 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: OT: Boosters
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2011, 10:20:07 PM »
Big D,

The NCaa is a bunch ocommunists. Tell us about your experice comrad.

Offline Pizza

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2011, 10:52:19 PM »

do you not know how the NCAA works? they cant tie in future violations with past violations in the same reports, not to mention the NCAA has said absolutley nothing about the current so called "Violations"

WTF are you talking about.  The NCAA had quite a bit to say about these new violations.  They just just announced additional suspensions on Friday for Posey, Marcus Hall, Melvin Fellows and Daniel Herron.

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Article/Posey-Suspended-5-Additional-Games-43287

FYI, most people here know this already but I have worked at OSU, WSU, UD, and UC in their athletic departments in the past.  My experence in college athletics includes 6 years in NCAA compliance.  And you are very wrong in your above statement.  The NCAA can re-open an investigation at anytime as long as it is within it's five year statue of limitation.  Even if the NCAA rules on OSU's tattoo scandal, they can come back with additional sanction after the fact if additional evidence is uncovered.   Here is a link to the NCAA D1 manual.  You might want to buy one so you know WTF you are talking about instead of making up your BS as you go. 

http://www.ncaapublications.com/p-4224-2011-2012-ncaa-division-i-manual-august-2011.aspx

Love a guy with facts and experience.

My only question is.....why would they want to kill the cash cow? Haven't they crushed the OSU enough.....what with the delays...extra weeks of probabtions.....etc.....

They have hung OSU out to dry for 6-8 months.....and it hasn't ended yet.

Offline ysubigred

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2011, 09:19:17 AM »
TheOSU needs to move to the SEC and be as crooked as they want  ;D
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:27:19 AM by ysubigred »

Offline GoGuins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 10:01:35 AM »
There's no arguing with a delusional bucknut fan Big D.  Most of them think they should get a slap on the wrist from the NCAA and they are already being punished by firing their cheating coach.  He's been a cheater for years and finally got caught and look where their program is now because of him and the players he was "protecting"
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 10:02:48 AM by GoGuins »