YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Game 2vs ECU

(1/1)

IAA Fan:
Well ...after being blown out yesterday, a heart-breaker today 0-1. We did look much better today. McCulloh was good for his first start. However, in the bottom of the 9th, young Manuppelli walked the lead-off, and ECU won with text book play.
-steal second
-bunt to advance to third.
-sac fly to score and win.

IAA Fan:
We had our "clocks cleaned" again today 10-0. We opened and closed well on the mound ...but the only run we have had in the entire 3 game series was a home run. ECU had good pitching, but we will face better ...in terms of depth at least.

Up next is Charleston ...a post-season fixture. They were #20, but will be a bit higher, after a win over UK, by the time we play them.

YsuPride:
Wow.  Even our baseball team is lousy.  Nice job STROLLO you managed to get just about every sport we play in finish in last place or next to last place.  I lost count when checking every single sports team at YSU (mens or womens) and we have at least 6-7 last place finishes in 2010 and then I gave up looking.  I don't think one of our programs had a winning record.  Most employers fire employees for poor performance but not YSU.  10 years of piss poor performance needs to end and Strollo needs to resign for the better of the University. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version