YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Vikings win

(1/3) > >>

guinpen:
Outscored by 15 at the FT line and lose by 10. Darn darn darn

http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310430325

YsuPride:
We let a 6-2 guard get 20 rebounds on us.  How embarrassing.  Can we at least recruit 1 inside player that can play?  How does every Horizon League team have 4 or 5 players 6'-8" or taller that actually contribute and we have none?  Recruiting budget my ASS!  We choose to go across country to sign the
6'-4" Juco.

Dmorton:
Exactly, what I thought and felt for years PRIDE.  We continue to be one decent big man and one decent scoring wing player away from being a factor in this league.  Yet we constantly recruit 6-3 and 6-12 guards.  What gives?

YSUGO:
We had a guy a few years ago that could rebound and score @ guard. wasnt his nickname Q...Quin Humphries..the thing that bothers me is that the Guy that lit us up was a get we could have possible had...he had no offers other than Cleve state..but Slocum has already admitted he cant recruit Ohio..a defeatist attitude gets you nowhere..he was never a top notch D 2 coach..yea he got 16 to 18 wins but never did much post season...

Dmorton:
Damn, I meant 6-2 point guards.  A little proof reading goes a long way!   I love the way our team competes night in, night out; but this losing so many games in the last five minutes is really painful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version