Author Topic: YSU men's team vs Western Michigan  (Read 1849 times)

Online ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: YSU men's team vs Western Michigan
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2023, 03:50:46 PM »
Obviously Ziggy was the star of the game.   You never know who the man each night is going to be and there are at least six guys who can be the team leader on any given night.
Was worried that the guys might be a little emotionally spent after the win at Ohio.

Got to be happy anytime you win on the road.  After the Lake Erie game I looked at the schedule and thought we would be in trouble the next five games while the team exceeded my expectations winning four of five.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 03:55:26 PM by ucfpengbuck »

Offline mudclods

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2023, 04:00:36 PM »
Obviously Ziggy was the star of the game.   You never know who the man each night is going to be and there are at least six guys who can be the team leader on any given night.
Was worried that the guys might be a little emotionally spent after the win at Ohio.

Got to be happy anytime you win on the road.  After the Lake Erie game I looked at the schedule and thought we would be in trouble the next five games while the team exceeded my expectations winning four of five.

Agree 100%.  I thought going 2-3 during this stretch was reasonable, but to go 4-1 and had a shot at knocking off Dayton has well exceeded probably all of our expectations. 

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2023, 09:57:57 PM »
Need to pack Beeghly this team is worth seeing.   Not even done improving as well.  Pack the house.  We need 4k the rest of the season per home game.