Author Topic: REGULAR SEASON CONFERENCE CHAMPS  (Read 4251 times)

Offline mudclods

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: REGULAR SEASON CONFERENCE CHAMPS
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2023, 08:02:45 PM »
Mud i'm with you on DQ.  I think he wanted out even though he started every game since he was a freshman.  I too noticed how Naz get's some love from coach C and never hear anything about DQ although I don't want to speculate.  DQ has been Fordham's top scorer the last two seasons although his fg% is only at 38%.

I'm a little confused also on B Rush.  I think he has one more year even though he's listed as a senior.

Got some thoughts on who may or maynot transfer out but don't want to get the board bothered especially and hopefully there is a lot more basketball to be played.  That something we can talk to after we win the NCAA championship. ;D

DQ's junior year was strange; began with doubt if he was returning then there seemed to be a disconnect all year especially once the injury started.  He's still not a great 3-point shooter either.

I can't see why Cohill, Rush, McBride & Shelton all wouldn't have another year of eligibility.

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2023, 12:06:12 AM »
I don't believe CoHill and McBride can return and but by may calculations Rush and Shelton may be able to return if they choose too.  CoHill already sat out a year due to injury,  McBride was a senior last year at EMU.
Lets hope we can keep Lovelace

Offline mudclods

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2023, 09:54:04 AM »
I don't believe CoHill and McBride can return and but by may calculations Rush and Shelton may be able to return if they choose too.  CoHill already sat out a year due to injury,  McBride was a senior last year at EMU.
Lets hope we can keep Lovelace

I guess McBride did play 2 years before going to EMU.  EMU listed him as a junior both of the last 2 years https://emueagles.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster/bryce-mcbride/13704

Covington got a 6th year due to injury and COVID so I thought Cohill may be eligible as well. 

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2023, 01:28:10 PM »
Good point about Covington with a 6th year.  We shall see come the end of the School year which players stay and which one decide to leave.   

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2023, 01:58:37 PM »
I think Rush is the only one who is eligible for another year!