Author Topic: Navy  (Read 1391 times)

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Navy
« on: November 20, 2022, 03:19:40 PM »
Getting smoked by Navy.   I guess this is a sign we cannot play back to back games.  Only like 18 hours between yesterday and today.  Navy has had 2 full days of rest.    Yikes

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Navy
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2022, 03:33:12 PM »
No answer for Pelini!

Offline Dmorton

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2022, 03:58:41 PM »
What a crappy day!  YSU does not make the play-offs, and the basketball team gets taken apart by Navy!

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2022, 04:51:39 PM »
This game was  a nightmare.  Sorry coach C but I thought you over substituted when the starters were putting it on them and the back ups gave up a run and the lead. Let the starters go longer to keep their rythm going.

Help defense has been bad this season  Guards need to swipe down when other teams bigs are backing us down or a double team has to come.  Need to work on defense rotation.

Give Navy credit they spread the floor and put their shooters in great positions and Navy had multiple guys that can shoot it.

Not a good outing for Cohill which YSU depends on.   

Athletically we were the better team but today between the ears Navy was better.

Online goodnews

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2022, 05:04:11 PM »
Think YSU will have their hands full with Ohio and especially Southern.  They'll be fortunate to split the 2 games.  I watched Southern against U of Arizona and they're long quick and athletic.  Then a week later I saw they beat Cal.     

Offline mudclods

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2022, 06:02:01 PM »
This game was  a nightmare.  Sorry coach C but I thought you over substituted when the starters were putting it on them and the back ups gave up a run and the lead. Let the starters go longer to keep their rythm going.

Help defense has been bad this season  Guards need to swipe down when other teams bigs are backing us down or a double team has to come.  Need to work on defense rotation.

Give Navy credit they spread the floor and put their shooters in great positions and Navy had multiple guys that can shoot it.

Not a good outing for Cohill which YSU depends on.   

Athletically we were the better team but today between the ears Navy was better.

Agree 100%

Offline YsuPride

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2022, 06:49:35 PM »
Ucsd beat cal.  Cal is just bad. Awful team.  Don't get caught up into who beat whom nowadays