YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

YSU at Ohio State Saturday September 9th 2023 (Time TBA)

(1/6) > >>

The YO Show:
Quite the announcement for World Penguin Day!

Wick250:
I hate these games but I guess that they are a fact of life. I wonder how much we will make from this game. It might be enough to nearly pay for replacing the seats in the gym.

goodnews:
As of now, that's the ONLY non-conference game on the schedule.  Probably will have to use some of the $$$ to buy a HOME game.  Considering the current conditions YSU needs all the money they can get. 

Double ET:
Just not to get myself confused, what sport are we talking about?

Penguin Nation:
Fantastic news.

These high profile games must help recruiting of both student-athletes and enrollment in general, expand the fanbase, as well as add revenue for the athletic department.

Each OOC schedule should have one P5 $$$ game, one G5 $ game (preferably Ohio MAC), and one home red meat game (such as a Butler  :D ). A four game OOC schedule should have 2 P5 games. 

When we had the Wolf, a legit FCS HC, we beat Pitt, were beating Penn St in his first game as HC, and were beating Sparty in Q3 until the butt punt. I still talk about that Pitt game. These games are opportunities to elevate the University and program on so many levels.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version