YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Game

(1/3) > >>

peteonastick:
Anyone go?  Had another commitment.

Double ET:

--- Quote from: peteonastick on April 23, 2022, 12:46:40 PM ---Anyone go?  Had another commitment.

--- End quote ---
I went and we had a pretty good turn out.
QB  Crenshaw had couple nice deep throws. Couple of the RBs showed some quickness. 2 or 3 interceptions by the CBs. New QB BA had some good runs but threw an interception.
Receivers made a few nice catches.
Offense lined up and missed a FG to send the game to OT. D won by 3.

IronGuin14:
Boy that sun was cookin'!

I really had no idea how they were keeping track of the points? The halftime D-Line vs O-Line fielding punts was fun.

I was pretty impressed with the D-Line - it seemed they often times had their way with the O-Line. LBs were flying around making some nice plays.

YSUGO:
How did Crenshaws mechanics and footwork look.  Did they work on his throwing motion etc

Double ET:

--- Quote from: YSUGO on April 23, 2022, 03:33:18 PM ---How did Crenshaws mechanics and footwork look.  Did they work on his throwing motion etc

--- End quote ---

He threw couple pretty good deep balls. His passes to the side lines weren’t as good.
I think the coaches were trying to work on the passing game to the receivers instead to the TE or RB.
It was difficult to assess his footwork since he was trying to avoid being touch (play stopped) instead of avoiding being tackled. The DL did a pretty good job in pressuring QB and RB.
The half back pass trick played worked well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version