Author Topic: Agoro, Vargo & Kelley?  (Read 2078 times)

Offline mudclods

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Agoro, Vargo & Kelley?
« on: November 18, 2021, 10:57:40 PM »
Coach Calhoun said in his presser they will have Daniel Ogoro back this weekend.  I had wondered what happened to him as he was MIA in the first 2 games.  Anyone know if it was an injury or COVID?  Looking forward to his improvement as he was in impressive last year at times.

Is Greyson Kelley & Alex Vargo still on the team? Noticed in the media guide posted for this weekend Kelley isn't on the roster or photo page; he is still shown on the website.  He was a senior transfer last year that was supposed to be a great shooter.  He was injured for most of the year.  Did give a spark that one game then played very little.  Was able to come back this year due to seniors getting an extra year, but wondered his status now.

Vargo isn't on the photo page but is listed on the roster on the media guy.  I thought last year several of the freshman including Vargo and Dunn had a ways to go.  You have to wonder now.  Dunn hasn't played yet either.  Coach did make a comment after the PSU game and said if Jamir Thomas didn't get ready to play better they'd have to get Dunn ready. 

Offline ucfpengbuck

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Agoro, Vargo & Kelley?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 10:06:43 PM »
I had the same thought.  Ogoro played tonight and looked good.   Have not seen Vargo or Kelly on the bench so possibly they left but there's been no mention of this so I don't want to start any rumors.  Like Vargo's potential.

Offline mudclods

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Agoro, Vargo & Kelley?
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 10:35:20 AM »
In Coach Calhoun's presser, he said Kelley got hurt again, and Vargo is going in the transfer portal tomorrow.