YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Missouri State

(1/6) > >>

peteonastick:
Well - here we go again! O line play needs to improve or we are in for another long game.  DP said these are the best wide outs we have seen all year - should be a challenge for the secondary who have not played all that great either. 

dwj:
I thought the UIW receivers were good if the MS receivers are better this could get ugly.  Their QB can also run so our defense will be tested.  They have failed most tests this year.  I think that the coaches are more the reason for the failure than the players. No idea on how to adjust to the game.

Penguin Nation:
HYPE VID: https://fb.watch/8wDbvHfDM3/

The YO Show:
Hype video is hype, but it would be a miracle if we win.

Penquin68:
The last game and 2nd half in the game before doesn't leave us much hope today.  Other teams have our number on both offense and defense. Both our lines are overmatched mostly and the other players have not done that much to get us going on either side of the ball. Coaching decisions are questionable as well. Developing high school recruits will be a long difficult process to get us up to the rest of the league. And Waid leaving doesn't help.  I thought he could be a big help as a 2nd back to give us some power in the backfield which we totally lack now. And his pass catching out of the backfield would have been a big plus like the one play last week. I understand his frustration as Crenshaw has not done that great and he probably feels like he could do better. Hope DP has a good plan for us that will bring us back. In reality this coming recruiting class is his 1st with a normal recruitiing cycle. Hope it all works out for us.  Today may be difficult.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version