Author Topic: Johnson Suspended  (Read 11281 times)

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: Johnson Suspended
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2021, 07:06:17 PM »
You people are f***ing stupid and judgemental. That was a bang bang play where a YSU player pushed the guy at the last minute. It looked like a natural reaction from a former NFL linebacker.  Has anyone asked him what his intent was?  Or do we just a$$ume?  You stupid liberals in Youngstown, this is your MO.  That's what's wrong with the whole valley it's why it's ruined.  Just go ahead and make judgments against people without asking them because that's what the mob does.  So glad I moved away from that place.  What a sad waste.  What if he was white? Do you think if he was white and did it against the black player it would have been seen as racial?  We're going to get some social justice warriors on here to discuss this?  Or do you racist think that Tim Johnson Is a thug because he's black? 

Here's what I say, No one on here knows what happened. There are multiple viewpoints. The university took politically correct position and suspended him.  I'm not going to pa$$ judgment.  I think that coaches lean their shoulders into players as they come off the sideline and practice anyways.  It didn't look like it was a cheap shot It actually looked as if he was trying to make sure that he wasn't going to lose his balance because he wasn't expecting him to come in that fast.  What the hell do I know? What the hell do you know? You people just want to make controversy for nothing and it makes the program look bad.  Bo was a problem on multiple levels culturally.  This coach has a pretty good program going I can tell already.  People just need to STFU.  And if it was intentional it couldn't have happened to a better opponent.  Football is a game of violence and sometimes you have to protect yourself on the sidelines. Just because it didn't look good doesn't mean it wasn't honest. Anyone speculating that their viewpoint shows intent is simply speculating you don't know the facts.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 07:03:26 AM by penguinpower »

Offline Kandrase

• King Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2021, 09:37:35 PM »
You people are f***ing stupid and judgemental. That was a bang bang play where a YSU player pushed the guy at the last minute. It looked like a natural reaction from a former NFL linebacker.  Has anyone asked him what his intent was?  Or do we just a$$ume?  You stupid liberals in Youngstown, this is your MO.  That's what's wrong with the whole valley it's why it's ruined.  Just go ahead and make judgments against people without asking them because that's what the mob does.  So glad I moved away from that place.  What a sad waste.  What if he was white? Do you think if he was white and did it against the black player it would have been seen as racial?  We're going to get some social justice warriors on here to discuss this?  Or do you racist think that Tim Johnson Is a thug because he's black? 

Here's what I say, No one on here knows what happened. There are multiple viewpoints. The university took politically correct position and suspended him.  I'm not going to pa$$ judgment.  I think that coaches lean their shoulders into players as they come off the sideline and practice anyways.  It didn't look like it was a cheap shot It actually looked as if he was trying to make sure that he wasn't going to lose his balance because he wasn't expecting him to come in that fast.  What the hell do I know? What the hell do you know? You people just want to make controversy for nothing and it makes the program look bad.  Bo was a problem on multiple levels culturally.  This coach has a pretty good program going I can tell already.  People just need to STFU.  And if it was intentional it couldn't have happened to a better opponent.  Football is a game of violence and sometimes you have to protect yourself on the sidelines. Just because it didn't look good doesn't mean it wasn't honest. Anyone speculating that their viewpoint shows intent is simply speculating you don't know the facts.

Always gotta be something political with penguinpower lol

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2021, 11:33:08 PM »
the video speaks for itself.  everyone can make their own opinion as to what happened.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2021, 11:44:42 AM »

It looked like a natural reaction from a former NFL linebacker.

That says, "he is guilty of intentionally trying to hurt a player" Which means fired and bared from campus for life IMO.
Making this some political thing is just plain silly, and highlights your intellect.  I think Johnson should have been thrown out during the game, and I am nearly a "storm the capital Trumper".
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!

Offline penguinpower

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2021, 12:15:48 PM »

That says, "he is guilty of intentionally trying to hurt a player" Which means fired and bared from campus for life IMO.
Making this some political thing is just plain silly, and highlights your intellect.  I think Johnson should have been thrown out during the game, and I am nearly a "storm the capital Trumper".

You are f***ing idiot LIBTARD. If someone is running toward you and pushed into you, I am certain (as the liberal you portay) you would fall into the fetal position and hide from the contact.  As I said, you dont' know intent.  You are also a racist  and Nazi sympathizer.  Don't come down South.   You aren't welcome.   Stay in your Sh** HOLE.   By the way.  Have you asked him if it was intentional or do you part of the misinformation campaign?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 12:17:35 PM by penguinpower »

Offline The YO Show

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2021, 04:08:40 PM »
Lets all calm down and stop attacking each other. In addition, power I would contend that you should read through some commentary by go guins over the past couple years in other threads. There is always nuance to anything with political views, but you can tell that he most certainly leans heavy conservative in political thought.

It is sad that now a days Americans paint each other with broad strokes of "hey this person is left, or this person is right" and then don't discuss things rationally anymore (this comment is not directed at you power, just an observation and all political groups are doing this).

What happened to the country I grew up in? Where people can disagree, respectfully, and debate issues based on logic but still eat together and understand that at the end of the day we are ALL Americans despite our differences?

Offline Penguin Nation

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2021, 07:04:21 PM »
Power, I’ve got nothing but love for you brother. But, for the record, you’re wayyyy more of a big government liberal than me.  I think we may have discussed this previously on AGS.
"These two cats that we played against from Youngstown State were as good of pass rushers as I've seen"

--WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2021, 11:07:19 AM »

You are f***ing idiot LIBTARD. If someone is running toward you and pushed into you, I am certain (as the liberal you portay) you would fall into the fetal position and hide from the contact.  As I said, you dont' know intent.  You are also a racist  and Nazi sympathizer.  Don't come down South.   You aren't welcome.   Stay in your Sh** HOLE.   By the way.  Have you asked him if it was intentional or do you part of the misinformation campaign?
If all you can do is call names (completely wrong by the way) you are unworthy of my time to discuss anything.
By, have a nice life.

Offline YSUinBoston

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2021, 12:01:15 PM »

If all you can do is call names (completely wrong by the way) you are unworthy of my time to discuss anything.
By, have a nice life.

After reading all of this, why on Earth would you wish this guy a "nice life"?  I mean, sure----don't get hit by a bus or whatever.  That's about it.  Maybe wish him a "don't try and overthrow the government" or something like that.    That seems more appropriate.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2021, 12:10:02 PM »

[/quote]

After reading all of this, why on Earth would you wish this guy a "nice life"?  I mean, sure----don't get hit by a bus or whatever.  That's about it.  Maybe wish him a "don't try and overthrow the government" or something like that.    That seems more appropriate.
[/quote]
You know, I make it a habit to to give up on a human being. (making an assumption, I know) but I wish him a nice life hoping in the years he has left, perhaps he can learn something, and become a better person.  IF I were to tell him "eat sh** and die" then he has virtually no chance to grow up into a productive member of society.  I know I'm reaching, but somewhere in the unused parts of his brain (most of it) there is a receptor that is still capable of learning something.

Offline YSUinBoston

• Royal Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2021, 12:43:21 PM »

You know, I make it a habit to to give up on a human being. (making an a$$umption, I know) but I wish him a nice life hoping in the years he has left, perhaps he can learn something, and become a better person.  IF I were to tell him "eat sh** and die" then he has virtually no chance to grow up into a productive member of society.  I know I'm reaching, but somewhere in the unused parts of his brain (most of it) there is a receptor that is still capable of learning something.
[/quote]

That is big of you.  My guess is there is something deeply irredeemable going on here, but kudos for hoping for teachable moments.

Offline YSU1

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2021, 01:26:15 PM »
Can't we all just get along.
that being said he saw the play coming at him.  his view was not blocked.  besides if he leans to the left we are not even having this conversation.

Offline YSUGO

• Global Moderator
  • Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2021, 01:42:27 PM »
I agree Johnson took responsibility for it and accepted his punishment.  Don’t see how this is politics other than he should have moved aside or caught the guy.
A Penguin for life!!!