Author Topic: UNI  (Read 7337 times)

Offline Double ET

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: UNI
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 04:30:32 PM »
YSU hasn't developed a formidable QB in a long time.  Most have regressed in in the last 10 years.  Hopefully that will change but thats why we have the talent we have now.
Looking at our 6 QB’s, craycraft couldn’t read D and throw, Waid is a re-shirted Freshman, our 3 star recruit reported to be lacking footwork and passing capabilities, the other 3 QBs have not played.
I guess we make up the lacking in talents with numbers.
How on earth do we get to this situation in the first place? Most other MVFC teams were able to find capable QBs and yet, we are going through the same shxx every year.

Offline go guins

• Emperor Penguin
    • View Profile
Re: UNI
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2021, 10:31:38 AM »
YSU hasn't developed a formidable QB in a long time.  Most have regressed in in the last 10 years.  Hopefully that will change but thats why we have the talent we have now.
Looking at our 6 QB’s, craycraft couldn’t read D and throw, Waid is a re-shirted Freshman, our 3 star recruit reported to be lacking footwork and pa$$ing capabilities, the other 3 QBs have not played.
I guess we make up the lacking in talents with numbers.
How on earth do we get to this situation in the first place? Most other MVFC teams were able to find capable QBs and yet, we are going through the same shxx every year.
Now as of now, JC and MW are not going to anybody's college hall of fame, but it you get me and 4 of my buds to block for Tom Brady, he wouldn't be going to any hall either!
Watching Penquins Football & Basketball since 1967!