YSU Penguin Athletics > YSU Penguin Athletics

Spring Football

<< < (2/6) > >>

Kandrase:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 18, 2021, 12:09:25 PM ---Practice starts on the 22nd.

Right now they are talking about letting in limited fans. Prob around 3-4k.

--- End quote ---

Limited? That sounds like typical Saturday attendance to me Lol

peteonastick:
Another question, which I think I know the answer to, will they allow tailgating?  I don't see it happening.

peteonastick:
Ticket Information For Spring Football Season

The Youngstown State University Department of Athletics is planning to sell a limited number of tickets for the upcoming spring football season at Stambaugh Stadium.

All tickets will be sold on a single-game basis and are $20 each. Due to Ohio state guidelines, all seats will be sold in socially distant blocks of 2,3, and 4. Fans will be required to wear face coverings at all times while in Stambaugh Stadium unless they are actively eating or drinking.

The YSU Athletic Department continues to thank all Penguin Club members and season ticket holders for their continual support during these uncertain times. Penguin Club members and 2019 season-ticket holders will have the opportunity to purchase the individual game tickets prior to the general public sale. Penguin Club members will have the opportunity to purchase tickets starting on Jan. 27 while season-ticket holders can begin their purchases on Feb. 3. On Feb. 10, all remaining tickets will be open to the general public.

Tickets can be purchased by calling (330) 941-1978 or by visiting the Stambaugh Stadium Ticket office.

On Feb. 10, tickets will also be available online through YSUsports.com. Tickets will only be sold in advance, there will be no tickets sold at Stambaugh Stadium on game day. To become a 2021 Penguin Club Member, contact Allan Spiegel at 330-941-2392.   For more information about season tickets for the 2021 fall football season contact Austin Snodgrass at 330-941-7466.

Scholarship loge holders will be contacted by a member of the YSU Athletic Department in the near future.
Ticket Timeline:                                                   
January 27th: Penguin Club Members                   
February 3rd  Season ticket holders                         
February 10th: General Public Sales                           

Spring Home Schedule:                                                                                 

dwj:
Looking forward to QB competition Craycraft, Waid & Crenshaw.  This should be interesting.  Craycraft & Waid both have some playing time and Crenshaw comes in highly rated.  Talked to a person who saw him play in a state semifinal game and he said he was amazing.  However it works out one of them will probably be gone in the fall.

go guins:

--- Quote from: ytownchief22 on January 18, 2021, 12:09:25 PM ---Practice starts on the 22nd.

Right now they are talking about letting in limited fans. Prob around 3-4k.

--- End quote ---
"LIMIT?"  As screwed up as this whole process has been, they'll be damn lucky to get 3,000 fans. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version